BY SEPHORA #6 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Katherine Z.
WEST MONROE, LA
This product worked out pretty good for me. I have oily skin so anything that works with that is alright with me. Although the consistency wasn't what I felt it should be. Still I recommend this product.
Holly C.
Maxton, NC
I use this in the green shade for redness on my cheeks and if I ever get a pimple that needs covering it. It works great. You just apply it under your foundation and it completely covers up the redness.
Sophie A.
This was a decent product. I feel like there are others I have liked more but I would still recommend this product to my friends. Sephora is a good brand so I still will continue buying from the brand.
Marcia S.
Louisville, KY
The Sephora salesperson showed me this product and it was a great suggestion. I have very dark circles under my eyes and this product helps hide them completely. I also like that it stays put even if I layer other makeup on top of it.
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
Being so fair skinned, it’s hard to find a corrector that not only covers my dark under eyes, but doesn’t make my skin look sallow, being such a dark peach color! Well the Sephora Bright Future corrector in Pink is perfect for that, as well as keeping my under eyes hydrated! It feels lightweight, blends like a dream, and as long as it’s set properly, remains totally crease-free!
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
I liked these as a color corrector but I found the formula to be almost a little too thin. Okay coverage but not the best. The applicator was a little strange, too. It didn't have a doe foot applicator, the applicator was more like a dorm shape, which caused only a very small amount of product to be accessed at one time. I had to repeatedly dip back in to get the amount I needed.
Hosanna G.
anza
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
This color correcter is so amazing it covers my read ness and dark spots really good and it has a nice coverage and it’s easy to blend and it doesn’t get pacthy I would recommend this for anyone
Gabbie R.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I love using this concealer it is the perfect shade of green for my skin tone and I enjoy the new applicator it has. When it was first released the applicator was not good but they changed it for the better. I find it blends super nicely into the skin with a beauty blender and it covers up redness well. I love how this one is cheaper compared to competitors.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
I actually really enjoyed this color corrector in the light peach color! It applies easily and lasts all day under my makeup. I specifically used it for hiding dark circles and felt it gave really good coverage. It's a great value compared to some high end brands out there so I would recommend picking this up if you're in the market for a dark circle corrector!
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Love this formula. It’s nice and creamy but not too thick. The coverage is amazing and best of all it doesn’t get cakey and you don’t have to set it. I’ve purchased this product 3x already.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!