BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Megan R.
Cincinnati
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I was hesitant about purchasing yet another product to use on my face. I don't like to use a lot since my skin is very sensitive but this product did the job when covering up my red spots on my face. Blends easily with a damp beauty blender.
Kathleen V.
I have the peach color corrector and it makes the circles under my eyes disappear. I was skeptical at first but if you use this product and then put cover up over it, it's like you got a full nights rest
daija a.
Eugene, OR
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I absolutely hated this product. While it did cover my redness it did not blend out completely and because of this it left a slight tint of green on my face and that is not cute. The coverage on this was pretty full so that's why I believe it didn't blend out.
Monica R.
I ❤️ this product. I use the color Peach to camouflage my dark circles and the corners of my lips before putting foundation. It blends well, last a long time and affordable.
Trina C.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Good consistency, didn't move around after I put my other products on top. I just needed it to hide some redness on my cheek. Pretty good and didn't over power me or leave a green cast. It's a good buy if you need redness correcting.
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
A must have in your make up collection. This is a good concelear to have around. A little on the pricey side but worth every penny of it. A little product goes a long way
Jillian K.
I got this as an alternative to the Urban Decay one and I love it. My only complaint is it dries out my under eyes a little bit, so I use the Makeup Forever concealer for directly under my eyes. I will definitely repurchase this. I love the formula and the coverage.
Katherine G.
These all do a fantastic job of what each is intended for. Makeup artists have used a variety of these on me, but I've only ever bought the green one. It works fantastically and blends easily without too much effort on my part. When I run out, I will repurchase it.
Jessica H.
I love this product. I don't use it in this shade but I love the coverage. I usually use if for my under eyes and on any dark spots. It's long lasting and it blends well. Definitely recommend !
Meagan M.
Frisco, TX
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This corrector makes everything i put over it patchy and seperate. My foundation slides off and so does my concealer. Ever since i switched to MUFE green corrector i haven't had a problem.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

back