BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Catherine M.
Good concealer that bled s well when using a beauty blender. I also like how pigmented it is. I have used it several times and have no complaints. The packaging is nice and won't break
Penelope D.
baltimore
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I love this color corrector. I use it every day and it cover all of the redness on my face so well. I could not ask for a better corrector. It completely cover the redness an rarely needs concealer over it to cover green parts. I would buy this gain and im sure the other colors are just as good.
arlene n.
Denver, CO
I love this concealer! It applies so smooth and flawlessly. It's lightweight but full coverage. It didn't crease on me. I set the concealer with translucent face powder using a damp beauty sponge. This is the FIRST concealer I used until it was empty and I'm going to get another plus backup!
Kathleen V.
I have the peach color corrector and it makes the circles under my eyes disappear. I was skeptical at first but if you use this product and then put cover up over it, it's like you got a full nights rest
Megan R.
Cincinnati
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I was hesitant about purchasing yet another product to use on my face. I don't like to use a lot since my skin is very sensitive but this product did the job when covering up my red spots on my face. Blends easily with a damp beauty blender.
daija a.
Eugene, OR
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I absolutely hated this product. While it did cover my redness it did not blend out completely and because of this it left a slight tint of green on my face and that is not cute. The coverage on this was pretty full so that's why I believe it didn't blend out.
Monica R.
I ❤️ this product. I use the color Peach to camouflage my dark circles and the corners of my lips before putting foundation. It blends well, last a long time and affordable.
Trina C.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Good consistency, didn't move around after I put my other products on top. I just needed it to hide some redness on my cheek. Pretty good and didn't over power me or leave a green cast. It's a good buy if you need redness correcting.
Jillian K.
I got this as an alternative to the Urban Decay one and I love it. My only complaint is it dries out my under eyes a little bit, so I use the Makeup Forever concealer for directly under my eyes. I will definitely repurchase this. I love the formula and the coverage.
Samantha B.
Henderson, NV
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
the formula is great, doesn't crease, and doesn't blend away to nothing. I do prefer a yellow color to correct under my eyes, so sometimes I find the peach a little too dark for me, but other than that this is a great formula for a color corrector.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

Sephora