BY SEPHORA #6 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Ashleigh C.
Springfield, MO
I have the pink corrector that I use for dark circles under my eyes. I apply overtop of my concealer and it seems to brighten up my eyes a lot! I have noticed a huge change. It will crease unless you use some sort of translucent powder over it.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I recently purchased the peach color corrector and it works great. It is very easy to apply and doesn't crease. The price of this product is great compared to similar products. I would recommend this product. I think I want the green one now.
Cyra-ann Q.
Kailua, HI
Yes yes yes! At first when I went to Sephora and asked for a concealed I was kind of skeptical when the lady handed me it I thought she just wanted to sell me it because it was there brand but damn I'm happy I chanced it I love it!.
Brooke A.
Love this color corrector! I was in sephora and saw this and the price tag and had to get it! I have never tried another color corrector before though. I use it to cover up acne scars and pimples. I would buy it over and over again!
Alyson G.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
The green color corrected is good and the applicator is nice, I don't feel it is too expensive but I would like to try something different, mostly because I feel like there is something out there that could do the job better. all in all I probably won't buy this again.
Brookelynn N.
Owasso, OK
I have this concealer at the moment, $16 not cakey and hides my under eyes very well, I think it's better for hiding under eyes. Definitely going to buy this concealer again highly recommend very good product
Julia A.
Johnson City , NY
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This is the best color corrector on the market. It's a bargain at the price, goes on smooth and truly does negate redness. Sephora has great products at good prices and this lives up to the lines rep. Let sit before putting on your over layers for the best coverage!
Letecia C.
West Palm Beach, FL
I have this concealer and number 14 and 15 and I absolutely love it! I originally bought the Nars creamy concealer and I had an issue with it constantly creasing and the color being slightly off. I was introduced to this product in a Sephora class as a great dupe for my concealer and I was blown away. I love that it does not crease and it blends in easily and stays put.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
I personally use the caramel which works wonder with the dark under eye shadow. ...then I use my MAC concealer. .the both are my go to's.
Very light weight. I love how it melts into my skin and stays ALL day. Photographs very well.
Johanna M.
I'm sad. I was hoping this product would cover up the hints of redness I have on my checks but NO! I don't think it does anything to my skin, it does not help or make it worse. I was very excited to try this product but I guess I'll have to seek another alternative.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!