BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Jay R.
I love this whole line of products when it comes to the Sephora Bright Future collection. From the color correction to the 15+ shade concealers. Easy application with minimal product, i think it took me almost a little over a year before I had to restock. Not ro watery, not too thick. Blends very well with a sponge. Amazing price!
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I love this green corrector. It's pretty affordable and works great. I use it under my concealer and I find that it lasts all day in keeping my redness to a minimum. I usually use it over my acne/acne scars or red spots.
Samantha W.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
It works pretty well, but one thing I've noticed is it can get a little drying, and sometimes feels chalky on your skin. It does eliminate redness pretty well though, just sometimes can cause issues with your foundation.
Lily R.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This works! When I get redness from pimples, I dab on a very SMALL amount (don't put on too much or it's hard to blend out) and then apply concealer over it and set it with powder. It's inexpensive and stays on so try it!
Jenna C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Although this is quite a bit more affordable than most high end color correcters, it doesn't compare to the Urban Decay Naked color correctors. This turns my redness into a darkness making it look like I have dark spots.
Brittany D.
Shelby Twp, MI
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I use the yellow color corrector for under my eyes. It works so well. I don't have anything bad to say about it. Probably the best purchase I have made. It's made putting on my make up easier and I put on a lot less! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to find a great color corrector!
Janie R.
These are okay, and pretty similar coloring as the urban decay ones. But they crease on me! I've had a lot of issues with Sephora concealers creasing on me so I should not be surprised, but I just didn't really like it. It's worth a shot if you want a cheaper option, but in my opinion it isn't worth the money
Samantha F.
Huntsville, AL
I have the green concealer and i use it for my eczema on my cheeks and it covers it so well. A couple dots and you can't even tell it's there, covers completely! It's my got to redness concealer. I will definitely purchase again and again
Allison S.
When I first got this concealer, I put it aside and decided I didn't like it. However, after hearing other who loved it, I tried it again and fell in love! You have to dot on the product as opposed to swiping it, but it's very pigmented and long wearing if it is set with a powder! Love it!
Rachel C.
I surprisingly love this. The formula is super hydrating and pigmented. It glides on my skin great and blends into foundation amazingly. It didn't bunch into creases under my eyes and had an amazing finish.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

Sephora