BY SEPHORA #6 in Color Corrector

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Courtney M.
I have the green concealer (as pictured) and I absolutely love it. It hides redness and acne very well, I wish I found it sooner! It works great and it's pretty cheap compared to other brands. You don't need to use a lot either so it lasts awhile. I've had mine since October and it's still pretty full, so I'm very satisfied. I would definitely recommend!
Mary L.
hialeah
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
I don’t use correction that much often only one I have bags under my eyes but when I do this is the product that I use and I love it because it hides all of my blemishes
Megan W.
This concealer is okay for the price. I don't care much for concealers with doe foot applicators because I feel like it's very hard to get all of the product out. The concealer does come in very light shades which is great for pale skin to highlight with. It did crease on me. The coverage was alright - I have found drugstore concealers with better coverage (NYX HD concealer). Overall, it is okay but not my favorite. Will not repurchase
Stephanie C.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
This is nice and lightweight!! If you want to correct a lot, you’ll need to use a good bit, but it’s an easy go to especially when you have a lighter coverage concealer
Madison H.
In a love/hate relationship with this concealer. It works amazing to highlight and add coverage on blemishes but it gets so cakey and creases so easy under the eyes. Others seem to love it but idk if it is just my skin or something. Has little coverage and doesn't cover my dark circles under my eyes. Another thing about this product is the applicator doesn't pick up enough Product. Wouldn't recommend
Isabel M.
I got this as an impulse buy and I'm really happy I did because it is amazing ! I have the one in shade melon and it conceals my dark circles so well because it has a nice shade of pink but it's not too strong so it won't stain the foundation on top. It's also very creamy and blendable. I've bought 2 already and I can't stop using it! A lot if sephora products are underrated but it's worth it to give them a try
Jazmin C.
Aurora, IL
I tried this product after a friend saying she preferred this over nars creamy concealer. It doesn't compare honestly. The applicator was awkward and you could only dot it because of the shape of the wand which if you want to highlight or brighten the under eyes it is extremely difficult .. It was my first time purchasing and I don't think I will again unless the wand is changed . I had high expectations but it just didn't work for me I don't really recommend it what so ever unless it's for spot concealing but even then it's not very full coverage to do that ..
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
I've tried many concealers to cover my acne and skin imperfections with no luck. They were either too heavy, or a waste and added unwanted caked on mess. This product goes on light, but has a high enough pigment to cover my acne without needing a color correcting base. I also find a wand a nicer applicator then a tube because you limit the exposer to oils from hands/fingers while applying. Plus who can go wrong with the price point! leaves more money in your wallet for more make up.
Valerie Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This is the first green concealer I've tried, so I don't have other things to compare it to, but I still think it does its job fairly well. I wish it was a little more potent or a little thicker to cover those super red acne spots. It does a good job covering over all redness and has not looked unnatural or cakey on me under foundation. For the price, I think it's really worth it!
Alexandra S.
Great concealer. Love how many shades it comes in literally a concealer for everyone. I like the simply packaging and it's a great dupe for the Nars concealer. Only negative things I would have to say is you have to stick it in the tube multiple times to get enough product. But that's really the only con. I would definitely recommend this product. Great quality. Great price point.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

back