BY SEPHORA #4 in Color Corrector

A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator. Ideal for the under eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple ceramide helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions) see more...

Buy on Sephora
Zaakirah H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 06 Orange/Deep 0.14 oz more...
This is a good product. It goes on easy and corrects dark marks under foundation. It is lightweight and the brush is the perfect size. It is affordable compared to other brands and I would buy this again.
Holly B.
Maxton, NC
I use this in the green shade for redness on my cheeks and if I ever get a pimple that needs covering it. It works great. You just apply it under your foundation and it completely covers up the redness.
Sophie A.
This was a decent product. I feel like there are others I have liked more but I would still recommend this product to my friends. Sephora is a good brand so I still will continue buying from the brand.
I R.
These are sheer and do the job. The old wand wasn't the best for application but Sephora changed them. If you have light to medium discoloration, these will work because of their light consistency. If you have darker discoloration these will not work and they don't build up well.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 03 Pink 0.14 oz more...
I liked these as a color corrector but I found the formula to be almost a little too thin. Okay coverage but not the best. The applicator was a little strange, too. It didn't have a doe foot applicator, the applicator was more like a dorm shape, which caused only a very small amount of product to be accessed at one time. I had to repeatedly dip back in to get the amount I needed.
~🎓2k18🎓•✨17✨ B.
I usually don’t use these products that often but this product is very good. My eye lashes are pretty short so when I use this product it makes it look as if my eyelashes are longer that what there are which I really love .
Gabbie R.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 01 Green 0.14 oz more...
I love using this concealer it is the perfect shade of green for my skin tone and I enjoy the new applicator it has. When it was first released the applicator was not good but they changed it for the better. I find it blends super nicely into the skin with a beauty blender and it covers up redness well. I love how this one is cheaper compared to competitors.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 04 Peach 0.13 oz more...
I actually really enjoyed this color corrector in the light peach color! It applies easily and lasts all day under my makeup. I specifically used it for hiding dark circles and felt it gave really good coverage. It's a great value compared to some high end brands out there so I would recommend picking this up if you're in the market for a dark circle corrector!
Nina B.
This product I have bought for myself at least 3 times now, the coverage is just right, combined with concealer it makes your dark circles unnoticeable, I have really sensible skin around my eyes and it really works well for me, have and will recommend it 10/10 times
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this green color corrector for the price! The only other I've used before is from UD Naked but it's too pricey. This corrector does the job well and completely takes away the redness. However, it's quite creamy and for dry skin, it might make you patchy. For dry days I use a drop of oil on top. I don't use any brushes with it and it's good!
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!