BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Katherine Z.
West Monroe, LA
This product worked out pretty good for me. I have oily skin so anything that works with that is alright with me. Although the consistency wasn't what I felt it should be. Still I recommend this product.
Holly C.
Red Springs, NC
I use this in the green shade for redness on my cheeks and if I ever get a pimple that needs covering it. It works great. You just apply it under your foundation and it completely covers up the redness.
Sophie A.
This was a decent product. I feel like there are others I have liked more but I would still recommend this product to my friends. Sephora is a good brand so I still will continue buying from the brand.
Marcia S.
Louisville, KY
The Sephora salesperson showed me this product and it was a great suggestion. I have very dark circles under my eyes and this product helps hide them completely. I also like that it stays put even if I layer other makeup on top of it.
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
Being so fair skinned, it’s hard to find a corrector that not only covers my dark under eyes, but doesn’t make my skin look sallow, being such a dark peach color! Well the Sephora Bright Future corrector in Pink is perfect for that, as well as keeping my under eyes hydrated! It feels lightweight, blends like a dream, and as long as it’s set properly, remains totally crease-free!
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
Love this formula. It’s nice and creamy but not too thick. The coverage is amazing and best of all it doesn’t get cakey and you don’t have to set it. I’ve purchased this product 3x already.
Sheilanie V.
Saint Cloud
This product is very good because if it’s creamy consistency it does have a medium coverage it does compare with other products and other color correctors it is easy to apply and blend I would definitely buy this again
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
These aren’t that bad, actually! The only reason I’m docking off a star is because it is not that hydrating and doesn’t suit mature or dryer skin types well. Also, if you’re trying to color correct intense discoloration, you’re going to want to use something else creamier than this. Works better as a thin veil of color correction on the face or under eyes
Lela P.
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
This corrector is actually really good. I do not really have other correctors to compare it to, because i dont normally use them. I would apply this to my acne scars before concealer/foundation on an everyday basis and it worked well. I did have to be too careful though because covering every scar/dark spot would sometimes make my face look pink
Lana S.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This is just what I need for color correcting for my redness in particular. It does the trick wearing this under foundation.

What’s great is the easy application how it comes with a wand which can transfer the product onto the skin directly is what I think makes it easy for me.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

Sephora