BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Chloe S.
Review for: 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions more...
It works but not as good as others. I don’t like the applicator it’s hard to get product out! They should repackage them. It works well for beginners and it is affordable, I recommend for someone new to color correcting
Jessica H.
Belle Plaine, MN
Review for: 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
This product gets rid of the dark circles, dark spots, and redness. The ending result you get an amazing look! This is a full coverage product. I think this product would work best for any type of skin, so oily or dry.
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
The product is lightweight and easy to blend. I find that when I use this color corrector and then use my concealer it helps to better camouflage any darkness or hollowness shadow from thin under eye skin. It’s great.
Bare Canvas A.
Miami
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Hated it. Did not like it at all ! Very disappointed! It oxidizes and it doesn’t have enough pigment. Pain to apply pain to blend and horrible with foundation. Do not buy this . Very bad product very disappointing
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness, 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions, 07 Lavender/Sallowness - neutralizes sallowness, 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions, 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions, 02 Yellow - combats dullness, 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Melissa S.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I really need a good green color corrector that works, and thought I might get that from this Sephora color corrector. I was wrong. I applied it on moisturized skin and blended, and it has done nothing to neutralize my redness under my regular concealer and BB cream. The texture is too liquidy to really stick to the skin and neutralize the redness. Overall, I am disappointed and wish I could find something that works to neutralize redness.
Zaakirah H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a good product. It goes on easy and corrects dark marks under foundation. It is lightweight and the brush is the perfect size. It is affordable compared to other brands and I would buy this again.
Holly B.
Maxton, NC
I use this in the green shade for redness on my cheeks and if I ever get a pimple that needs covering it. It works great. You just apply it under your foundation and it completely covers up the redness.
Sophie A.
This was a decent product. I feel like there are others I have liked more but I would still recommend this product to my friends. Sephora is a good brand so I still will continue buying from the brand.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!