BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Stephanie F.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This has okay coverage and it reduces redness but even after covering with other concealers and foundations you can totally see the green peaking through. Will not rebuy.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Overall great pigmentation and color correcting. However, if there is only mild redness, this shade of green is "too green" and will show up under your foundation. So be wary of that!
Erica V.
Salinas, CA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I didn't really give it a fair chance to like it. I tried it once and didn't like the applicator. I had to dip in more than once to get any product. So returned it after that.
Taylor H.
Barbourville, KY
Ran out very quick and not a good pigment, so it took a lot of product because little pigment, but ran out very quick. Went through 3 bottles and will not repurchase
Jennifer L.
I had high hopes for this concealer but I was highly disappointed. When I blended it out with my beauty blender it balled up on my face and looked horrible. I tried it both with and without powdering and applying it before and after foundation and I just could not get this product to work for me. I have dry skin so that could have been the issue but overall I was not impressed by this product and actually returned it to Sephora. The shade selection is awesome but the product inside lacks a lot to be desired.
Jennifer H.
I bought and repurchased this with my own money, and it's my holy grail. I have super dry skin, and the serum consistency works really well. I prefer it over more so called "hydrating" concealers because it doesn't slip around on my face and isn't thick. I use it on my cheeks to cover redness, most of the time just over primer as a quick foundation alternative. The price is also fantastic & comparable to high street drugstore products. I recommend usage for adding coverage to wide areas, not for pinpointing blemishes.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great concealer at a great price. It has medium coverage, a great formula, and it doesn't dry out my under eyes. It is brightening and goes on looking smooth. It does not crease on me, and it sets very nicely.

The only con is that the doe foot applicator does not pick up a lot of product, so you have to dip into it several times before you have enough to go around (if you like to use a lot of concealer like I do, at least!)

I love that Sephora is coming out with better and better products.
Sharon J.
N Ridgeville, OH
I deal with dullness under my eyes and this product lightens just as well as urban decay at half the price. I have ckntinued to buy for months now. Love the price and quality.
Jacqueline R.
Missouri city, TX
I tried this on at sephora and it corrected my face pretty good ..it doesn't really look like I had as much pimples at the time ...so it corrected it pretty well
Kylie L.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I really like this concealer. It has decent coverage. I have a lot of redness in my cheeks, forehead, and chin. It doesn't leave a green cast when you put on foundation. I bet there are other options that could work better but this is a great affordable alternative. The formula is very lightweight and it is easy to blend out. One thing I do not like is the doe foot applicator does not give a lot of product so you have to keep dipping into the tube.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

back