BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Krista L.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Other more...
I bought the green color corrector because my face is just naturally pink/red. This did help a lot and didn’t make my skin oily but you HAVE to use it with full coverage foundation or your face will have a green tint to it.
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
I currently use the green and the light/peach as my everyday color correctors. Goes on lightweight but really does the job without looking came or settling into fine lines around my eye area.
Alyssa B.
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
Works really well and is a great color corrector. Color correctors are great because your makeup looks flawless. My only complaint is it creases under my eyes, but overall the product is very good.
Erica M.
Blackstone, MA
Really wasn't a fan of this. Super streaky and the coverage was too light for my personal taste. So light that after you apply it and attempt to blend it the color blends too much away that is doesn't color correct at all
Britney B.
Ellicott City, MD
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I used to be obsessed with color correcting, I don’t do it anymore. But at the time this was my favorite one! It hid all my redness and dried down nicely so my foundation went over it flawlessly.
Sarah C.
Sterling, NY
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I was not a huge fan of this color corrector. The pigment wasn't great and the applicator wasn't very soft. I was expecting more since I believe it's around $14? Unfortunately a miss for me.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
This was created as a dupe for the nars radiant creamy concealer. From my personal opinion l like this formula way more. The product has good coverage without being heavy or cakey. The color range is great. The has pineapple infused to promote brightness, ideal for the under eye. Many people don't like the doe foot since it's so stiff. It's meant to be used as a dabber. Since this is so concentrated, you only need to use dots of concealer at a time. I'm super oily and this dries to a Demi matte finish. On my clients that are drier, this gives the coverage without looking textured.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions, 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions, 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
Okay if you don’t have these I don’t know what you’re waiting for. We all have spots that we need to camouflage and we all need to stay within our budget - this product delivers both!
Samantha P.
Hamilton, OH
When I was first shopping for a concealer for my under-eye area this is one that was standing out above the rest. I have very fair skin so the shades 01, Bavarian Cream and 02, Meringue, are almost not light enough. At the time of purchase they were the lightest shades that I could find for a reasonable price.

The color payoff is pretty nice for a concealer and it does last. I am having trouble getting it not to crease on my under-eye area even after setting with a loose powder.

This concealer comes in 21 shades and so far I have had good luck with the 2 I can wear.
Catalina J.
This product was ok but I've seen better products get the job done much better . I'm not saying it's the worse but I'd recommend some other brand this one just didn't suite my face very well
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

Sephora