BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Bought this last weekend and I love it! I've a newbie when it comes to make up and knowing what's right for my skin. This is my first color corrector and it works great for me. Inexpensive and really good coverage! Can be found at any Sephora!
Elizabeth S.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness, 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
These products worked very well to hide imperfections. They work just as well as other, more expensive brands. It works very well to cover dark circles under my eyes and any red pimples. I'm on my third tube of each and will continue to buy.
Ayesha R.
Austin, TX
i'm OBSESSED with color correctors! two of my facial flaws include dark circles under my eyes and redness on my cheeks and these do the trick. I originally sampled an urban decay color corrector and the sephora brand was so much better, it went on smoother, the applicator was so much softer and of course it was cheaper which sealed the deal!
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I️ have little complaints about this product! It does its job and gets rid of any redness where I️ put it. The only thing I️ don’t like is that it leaves the area I️ apply it a bit ashy! That being said I️ would still recommend it to others!
Brynn L.
Gresham , OR
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
This is an ehh from me. It doesn’t seem to cover much and it blends away. Maybe it’s the liquid formula, I prefer creams when it comes to color correctors. Plus I feel like every time I use it it turns the rest of my foundation orange
Miriah D.
This product didn’t work the way I wanted it to work. I had to layer this product and it still not cover my redness. It was not easy to blend on dry skin. I tried to use it around breakouts but it didn’t work. I would not buy this product no matter how inexpensive it cost.
Jasmine D.
Winter Garden, FL
Love it. Very creamy and blend able it is perfect for medium to light skin for the peachy color. Goes great with any foundation and has good coverage. Such as good price recommend it better than the naked skin color correction liquid
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
These are amazing! Especially since the price point is nice! It's affordable, and the coverage is very good. It hides your imperfections, and does what it's meant to do. SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Review for: 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
Does a good job of cancelling out the darker tones on the face. The formula is a liquid, but not watery. Has decent coverage and lasts for awhile if set correctly. A good option if you want to experiment with color correctors.
Ariel J.
I️ bought these hoping that they would be a less expensive dupe for the Urban Decay color correctors. I️ was very disappointed. I️ would not recommend these as I️ did not notice any difference in my dark circles or red spots
nish c.
Question has been deleted
style b.
vancouver, BC
I've been needing a color corrector to hide my dark under eye bags. I have very light skin and just conclear isn't enough! Has anyone tried this? If so, would you recommend sephora's brand, and has any other brand top'd this one? Let a girl know!!! Xx
Madison R.
San Antonio, TX
Is this product as effective as the more expensive options from luxury brands?
Meredith F.
Cedar Park, TX
Is there a skin type that this works better for? Or is it good for all different types? I have dry and really sensitive skin.
Sheri L.
Surrey, BC
I've been looking for a good corrector that doesn't budge. Mine tends to not fully dry causing my foundation application to run it off. How is this one? Or are there any other corrector for redness you guys can recommend? Thank you.

back