BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Seayang L.
Anchorage
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
It was great! It helps a lot with correcting and on dark circles on eyes, but it just tat it doesn't fit my skin type. When I use it, it make me have a burning sensation. My sister use it and her face was fine with it. So I guess it fits some people, but now some?
Kiranjot B.
Katy, TX
Review for: 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions more...
It is ok. It kind of corrects but it is not full coverage enough and if you build it up, it gets cakey. Almost does the same effect as using a pink toned concealer. I would invest into a better one because this also doesn't have much product, try urban decay
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Review for: Other more...
I used the medium color corrector on my dark skin. It was such a cute, compact and easy to apply product that worked effectively on my dark spots. It was a medium/full coverage that I highly recommend to anyone for daily usage.
Ashlie P.
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
Not as peachy as I'd like. I'm pretty fair and this is more of a tinted peach concealer vs a corrector. Personally I like my peach correctors more pigmented and actually peach colored ! Not worth the money when drug store color correctors work just as well, if anything better.
~🎓2k18🎓•✨17✨ B.
I usually don’t use these products that often but this product is very good. My eye lashes are pretty short so when I use this product it makes it look as if my eyelashes are longer that what there are which I really love .
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
I really enjoy this color corrector. It’s really affordable and great for a beginner starting to learn the ropes of makeup. It was very smooth for me and covered up under my foundation.
Megan S.
Wickliffe, OH
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
I would compare this concealer up against NARS and Urban Decay concealers. The best part about it is it’s less than half the price. The pink formula helps me when trying to brighten my dark circles. I would give these a try if you want to experiment color correcting.
Taylor T.
Akron, OH
if you have slight redness in your skin this works great, but if you're extremely red looking to cancel all of it this is not the product for you. It's not as full "coverage" for what i am looking for, but is an inexpensive option for slight redness!
Nikki S.
This is a lightweight product that is SO easily blended. It really does keep the color correction. I feel like this product compares to the urban decay color correctors. But cheaper👍🏼! I will be buying this again.
Katelyn B.
These work well, but I don’t notice a huge difference vs only concealer. If you had extremely dark circles or color correcting, then maybe these will do the job? I just have minimal dark circles so probably why I didn’t notice a huge difference!
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!