BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Makayla L.
Marlborough, MA
Review for: 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
I was so excited to buy this for a while. A friend had told me it worked wonders for them and I was waiting for my concealer to run out so I could buy this one. It didn’t totally meet my expectations and I think that’s partly because it didn’t really go with my skin tone and I’ve only tried it a few times but I won’t say I won’t be using it again because I do still like it just not the best I’ve used.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Bought this last weekend and I love it! I've a newbie when it comes to make up and knowing what's right for my skin. This is my first color corrector and it works great for me. Inexpensive and really good coverage! Can be found at any Sephora!
Shantell M.
Lynn
I always love trying the new Sephora products ive never seen before. I was kind of hesitant to try this, but it was easy to blend into my skin and it did help remove so many dark spots on my face and my under eyes with the foundation as well.
Juleinne F.
Newark, NJ
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
I hate this stuff , i only used it once and it made my face so oily at the end of the day. It moves arould when u apply foundation.! And its a little pricey for me . I wouldn't recommend it you have oily to dry skin because this stuff sucks.!
Elizabeth S.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness, 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
These products worked very well to hide imperfections. They work just as well as other, more expensive brands. It works very well to cover dark circles under my eyes and any red pimples. I'm on my third tube of each and will continue to buy.
Ayesha R.
Austin, TX
i'm OBSESSED with color correctors! two of my facial flaws include dark circles under my eyes and redness on my cheeks and these do the trick. I originally sampled an urban decay color corrector and the sephora brand was so much better, it went on smoother, the applicator was so much softer and of course it was cheaper which sealed the deal!
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I️ have little complaints about this product! It does its job and gets rid of any redness where I️ put it. The only thing I️ don’t like is that it leaves the area I️ apply it a bit ashy! That being said I️ would still recommend it to others!
Miriah D.
This product didn’t work the way I wanted it to work. I had to layer this product and it still not cover my redness. It was not easy to blend on dry skin. I tried to use it around breakouts but it didn’t work. I would not buy this product no matter how inexpensive it cost.
Brynn L.
Gresham , OR
This is an ehh from me. It doesn’t seem to cover much and it blends away. Maybe it’s the liquid formula, I prefer creams when it comes to color correctors. Plus I feel like every time I use it it turns the rest of my foundation orange
Jasmine D.
Winter Garden, FL
Love it. Very creamy and blend able it is perfect for medium to light skin for the peachy color. Goes great with any foundation and has good coverage. Such as good price recommend it better than the naked skin color correction liquid
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

Sephora