BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Katherine L.
South Gate, CA
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions, Other more...
The only concealers that DONT make me break out.... I have acne scars and redness and this helps to limit the amount it shows through my foundation. It’s not pricy at all, and it doesn’t make my makeup look cakey at all. It does apply a little sticky when layered.
Skin: deeper than a medium tan
Skin concerns: redness, scars, and oily/combination.
Krystal S.
Key West
For the price it's a good concealer. It isn't bad but nothing to write home about either. If you're looking for a concealer on a budget I'd look into it. It is a thinner formula but I was surprised that I didn't need to really layer it on my skin.
Kendall L.
Oakdale, PA
I was not a fan of this. It didn’t seem to really do anything but instead it just added a layer of product to my face and made it look a little cakey. Also I wasn’t a fan of the applicator. It was difficult to get a lot of product on the brush.
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Very easy to use and the price is amazing and budget friendly pretty easy to blend out didn’t have a hard time playing with it. I did feel like my foundation would get a little more cakey where I applied the corrector at times.
Tiffany H.
Newark, Nj
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
I can I say I did not like this product at all. I found that it accentuated my fine lines, And it did nothing to combat the darkness that I have under my eyes. I do know this product has worked well for other people but I personally did not have a great experience. I will try to use this to mix with some of my other concealer’s that are a little bit too dark to light in them up but that’s about all of the youth I’ll get out of this product.
Sara A.
Baltimore, MD
Great for the price. The green really does help camouflage my red spots on my face. One tube has lasted me two years! Probably gross but sue me haha. Would recommend for those of you trying to color correct on a budget.
Amanda H.
New City, NY
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
If you need to correct your red- get this!! It really really works. Whenever I have a patch or a pimple I put this stuff on and blend it with my liquid foundation. Works wonders, will buy again, plus it’s affordable!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness, 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions, 07 Lavender/Sallowness - neutralizes sallowness, 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions, 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions, 02 Yellow - combats dullness, 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Nichole D.
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions, 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This is maybe too pigmented honestly. It combats redness but it can give you a green pallor if you aren’t layering on a ton of makeup over it. I use it still but I think there are better options honestly...
Melissa S.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I really need a good green color corrector that works, and thought I might get that from this Sephora color corrector. I was wrong. I applied it on moisturized skin and blended, and it has done nothing to neutralize my redness under my regular concealer and BB cream. The texture is too liquidy to really stick to the skin and neutralize the redness. Overall, I am disappointed and wish I could find something that works to neutralize redness.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!