BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: 07 Lavender/Sallowness - neutralizes sallowness, 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
I have been using this for about 3 weeks, and, while it is not awful, it is certainly not the best concealer I have used. I definitely will be doing more shopping around when this is gone. It is cakey, heavy, and settles in lines that i didn't know I had. LOTS of buffing can fix this, but then the coverage gets really sheer. Overall I rate this a solid 'Meh'.
Tabitha E.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I just recently started color correcting my blemish areas, mainly those pesky breakouts. I like to apply a small amount to the side of my hand and then use a flat concealer brush to my face and then i take my ring finger and work into my skin. The product dries really quick and I do not notice the green tint under my foundation.
B G.
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
LOVE THIS CONCEALER!! Easily blendable, great coverage, lasts all day. I've only bought it once, but I REALLY need to go back and buy it again. The shade isn't too pigmented so you don't need to cake foundation or concealer on top of it to get rid of peachy tone. It flawlessly covers my dark circles and hyper pigmentation spots.
Julie S.
Ames, IA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Easy to put on! Packaging was cute! Bought today at Sephora for $16 it is small but had full coverage and was smooth! Took redness and acne marks away! Smelled like lip gloss! Love it works well I do recommend! #buy #try #love #sephora #review #happy #bought
Hannah H.
I use this as step one in under eye coverage and love it! It offers immediate correction for bags and blends nicely. It works better than the Naked color corrector I have and is obviously a much better price. I recommend purchasing this over the Naked correctors.
Joline V.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
I wanted to love this product. It brightens my eyes like no other which is saying a lot. My circles are insane and this camouflaged them in an instant. However after a week I noticed my skin drying in patches where I applied it. The scaly look isn't my thing so I'll be trying to find a better way to apply it before I give up.
Jay R.
I love this whole line of products when it comes to the Sephora Bright Future collection. From the color correction to the 15+ shade concealers. Easy application with minimal product, i think it took me almost a little over a year before I had to restock. Not ro watery, not too thick. Blends very well with a sponge. Amazing price!
Ally L.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness, 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
They do the trick... you know? It's nothing I'm going to go do a video on and force my friends all to buy, but they blend easily and do their job and that's all I'm looking for. Its one of my beginning steps, it doesn't have to be perfect. It's Sephora brand so it's not as expensive as others but it does the same thing.
lily s.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
i love this product so much. if you put this on redness or pimples it tones down the redness and makes your concealer work so much better. it is pretty easy to blend, except slightly oily sometimes. i do recommend this product.
Jenna M.
Cranston, RI
I bought this product because I have redness in my face. The product sticks to the brush/applicator way too much- it's super wet and applies very thin. I was hoping it would be a bit thicker like a foundation in a way. It also makes my face way too white when I put my foundation over it. I would not buy it again.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!