BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Brittani O.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I like this concealer ok. I haven't tried other green concealers to compare it to, but it's good for the price. I bought it for $14. It was easy to blend/apply but it sheers out quit a bit. The coverage is just ok, but definitely better than just using foundation on its own for me.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
I liked these as a color corrector but I found the formula to be almost a little too thin. Okay coverage but not the best. The applicator was a little strange, too. It didn't have a doe foot applicator, the applicator was more like a dorm shape, which caused only a very small amount of product to be accessed at one time. I had to repeatedly dip back in to get the amount I needed.
Shelly I.
Inglewood , CA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This corrector is ok for small spots but not so much for big areas. For example my whole t zone area is red and this made my whole face turn like blue-ish green.. but I’ve noticed when I use it in small places it’s ok. It’s also not very pigmented.S EPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
Paola E.
Austin
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
When you first apply the coat to your skin it seems like it would have good coverage, but if you are using a beauty blender (which is the most used) the coverage is very light. I think the beauty blender absorbs most of it. As well as it's too creamy for oily skin.
Emily E.
Brookville, IN
This is a really good color corrector!! It goes on pretty liquidy but once you blend it out it actually corrects the redness really nicely! It doesn't feel thick under my foundation or anything. I really like that it's in a tube with an applicator so I can get in places around my nose and really hit my problem areas. It's a good color corrector for a reasonable price!
jo j.
Morton grove , IL
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness, 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions more...
I feel like nobody really talks about the Sephora brand in general. I was look for a color corrector that would cover up my dark spots and redness on my skin. I was going to a Clinuque one but that was not in my budget that day so I tried out the Sephora color correctors. These corrected are amazing they cover up the redness and dark spots really nicely. The concealer itself is really light and creamy on the skin.
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Other more...
Amazing!! Great product I bought so many of these lol I recommend makes your face even better , not gunna lie but I but this concealer all up on my face Lolol covers everything I recommend ❤️ not expensive either and it does last long girls y’all need to buy! ASAP 💯 I don’t be lying lol 😂
Alissa C.
Flushing, NY
Been looking for a green color corrector for a long time and finally find one I like! It is easy to blend and not dry! It definitely cover up the redness, and it does make your face appear lots whiter, therefore I always use a darker shade foundation and it work great! One thing to keep in mind is to clean and remove your makeup good,or you will get breakouts!
Michelle H.
Portland, ME
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
I use the melon corrector. The melon works very well with my skin. I find it almost better than more expensive brand correctors. A little bit of product goes a long way. I use it with a brush and find that they work best for me that way. Compared to how expensive other correctors can be, the price for these is good for the quality of product you get.
Lauren L.
Union, NJ
I have awful dark circles under my eyes. No matter how much sleep I get, water I drink, or healthy I eat these raccoon eyes never go away! The color corrector has helped minimize the appearance by a lot! I dot the product on the circles, staying away from my lower lash line. I use my finger to blend it in and then after I put concealer, I use a beauty blender.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

back