BY SEPHORA #6 in Color Corrector

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
luisa c.
Jamaica, NY
This Is an great looking product on me. I just dont like the design. But it's long lasting on me. I would suggest looking into it, if you're curious about this product
Teresa H.
Havelock, NC
I really like the feeling and texture this had on my face. My face is always oily but this stayed on. Also covered my red spots very well. Will recommend to anyone.
Lauren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: 07 Lavender/Sallowness - neutralizes sallowness more...
I used to work at Sephora and I've used these products on clients many times. The results are flawless and they always provide the exact coverage the client is looking for
Kara P.
I had purchased this color corrector once. I was looking for a color corrector for freckles and the worker recommended me the wrong color. I’m sure it works great.
Kayla G.
Charlotte
These products are great to offset redness on the face. I use them under my foundation all the time and never have any issues. The consistency is good and Sephora products never disappoint. Will buy again!
Sargun S.
Corona, CA
Review for: 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions more...
Great corrector for the price. Pigmented and blendable. Only qualm is the application. The dotting doe foot applicator doesn’t dispense enough product and is hard to work with.
Sarah K.
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
This is a great corrector for the price. It’s not too dark or too light for my complexion. However, the formula is a bit too dry for my dry skin, which makes it hard to blend more concealer on top of it.
Giselle N.
Lubbock, TX
I tried this product to help correct redness in my skin and found the color of the product was a bit too dark. It didn’t blend well for me but is super affordable. The applicator was also great in preventing wasting of product
Jayme H.
I love this product! It makes my skin look great and really corrects red spots and imperfections in my skin! I would definitely recommend to my friends and also buy again!
Haley H.
San Dimas
I have discoloration on my face and i chose this because i wasn't sure how to even use it. But once i got the hang of it i really started to like how it applied so easily
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

back