BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Kristen B.
Waynesville, MO
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
I love this as a concealer for under my eyes. And takes away my dark spots! A little goes a lonnnggggg way which i love but it does crease a tiny bit which is why it’s only a 4 Star for me but I’d def buy again!
Cheryl C.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This color correction liquid covers my under eye area like a champ! So glad I got it. I cover it w/ NARS RADIANT CONCEALER & I'm at least 10 yrs younger! Lol ok maybe 9 years
Kayla M.
Fairview, NJ
I really like these. I use the peach one for under my eyes. Its not too heavy but covers really well. I am a big fan of the these gel concealers. Honestly, one of my favorite concealers from Sephora
Skylar H.
Winter Garden, FL
After years of dealing with under eye circles showing through my makeup I finally found a color corrector that works. I love this product. It’s super easy to blend and works well with any foundation.
Lucy S.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This works great. Goes on smooth and doesn’t crease. I have dry skin and it’s great for that not sure how it would work on oily. Easy to apply and blend for color correcting
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I love the green color corrector. It works af correcting redness on your face whether it be for rosacea or acne it works to keep your sin looking beautiful and balanced.
luisa c.
Queens, NY
This Is an great looking product on me. I just dont like the design. But it's long lasting on me. I would suggest looking into it, if you're curious about this product
Teresa H.
Havelock, NC
I really like the feeling and texture this had on my face. My face is always oily but this stayed on. Also covered my red spots very well. Will recommend to anyone.
Lauren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: 07 Lavender/Sallowness - neutralizes sallowness more...
I used to work at Sephora and I've used these products on clients many times. The results are flawless and they always provide the exact coverage the client is looking for
Kara P.
I had purchased this color corrector once. I was looking for a color corrector for freckles and the worker recommended me the wrong color. I’m sure it works great.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!