BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Angela D.
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
I bought this for my under eye circles and the darkness there but I didn’t really find it did much. It was easy to blend and didn’t crease but it didn’t really help to brighten the area the way I wanted
Kristine J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
This color corrector is on a more liquid consistency, making it super easy to blend out. I apply this around my uneven areas like near my mouth to give brightness and even out my skin tone. It’s affordable and it works well for me.
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
These Sephora correctors are great. They're just the right consistency and coverage. They perform just as well as any other high end corrector but at a more affordable price. Definitely recommend.
Carole L.
New Rochelle , NY
I had a great experience with this product despite my oily skin which makes it difficult to find a product with a good setting amd natural aspect in the end. This is one of those! Recommend it!
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista, CA
Stays on all day and it looks natural not too much. More natural look. It’s a good reasonable price and works amazing I recommend it for others to use . It’s my everyday go to that’s it for sures.
Nina B.
This product I have bought for myself at least 3 times now, the coverage is just right, combined with concealer it makes your dark circles unnoticeable, I have really sensible skin around my eyes and it really works well for me, have and will recommend it 10/10 times
adrianna b.
Hanover
This product is great! I tried it one time and had to buy it. It's so worth the money. I also bought this as a gift for my sister! We both love it and recommend it to all of our friends!
Sarah C.
Sterling, NY
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I was not a huge fan of this color corrector. The pigment wasn't great and the applicator wasn't very soft. I was expecting more since I believe it's around $14? Unfortunately a miss for me.
Jenna B.
These color correctors do not work and I️ was very displeased. The consistency is way too drying and none of the colors do what they’re said to do. I️ would not recommend this to anyone.
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
I got this yes for fun but it works really good I love using this in my upper lip to cover some dark spots ... really easy to apply and works great 👍🏻 the price it good to ,and I recommend this product...
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!