BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Venus L.
This amazing corrector is great for concealing my under eyes! It blends perfectly and smoothly with my skin and lasts for the whole day! I love the pigment on it’s formula and I will definitely buy it again!!
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
This is one of the better color correctors I’ve used if i am not using my NYX one. A little goes a long way and you can automatically tell the difference after just one small layer of it. I would recommend.
Nichole D.
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions, 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This is maybe too pigmented honestly. It combats redness but it can give you a green pallor if you aren’t layering on a ton of makeup over it. I use it still but I think there are better options honestly...
Karlie B.
Louisville, KY
This concealer to me is average. I could go for it or not. The price is a little up there for not giving the greatest coverage. It’s ok to use, and I still have some, and don’t plan on throwing it away. I just wish the coverage were better.
emmakate m.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
They were on the right track with this color corrector. The coverage was very sheer, which is not what I look for in a color corrector. I would use this for my redness and blemishes, but it simply doesn’t combat the red. Wouldn’t recommend.
Britany G.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Personally this product was and is still not my favorite I felt it was not neutralizing enough you it was sheer. Maybe it was due to my oily skin not sure but I would not recommend this from my perspective.
Angela D.
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
I bought this for my under eye circles and the darkness there but I didn’t really find it did much. It was easy to blend and didn’t crease but it didn’t really help to brighten the area the way I wanted
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
These Sephora correctors are great. They're just the right consistency and coverage. They perform just as well as any other high end corrector but at a more affordable price. Definitely recommend.
Carole L.
New Rochelle , NY
I had a great experience with this product despite my oily skin which makes it difficult to find a product with a good setting amd natural aspect in the end. This is one of those! Recommend it!
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista , CA
Stays on all day and it looks natural not too much. More natural look. It’s a good reasonable price and works amazing I recommend it for others to use . It’s my everyday go to that’s it for sures.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

back