BY SEPHORA #6 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista , CA
Stays on all day and it looks natural not too much. More natural look. It’s a good reasonable price and works amazing I recommend it for others to use . It’s my everyday go to that’s it for sures.
Alexis K.
macomb, MI
This color corrector is freaking amazing! It's highly affordable for 12 dollars it covers. My dark circles are now hidden everyday bc of this amazing color correction. It can be found at Sephora
Melissa D.
Lake charles, LA
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
It's decent price so I gave it a try! It's a good everyday product, I have a dark undereye so it makes it brighter and correct them. Medium coverage, and I usually put concealer over this.
Gladys R.
I love this when i apply on my face it evens my skintone , especially under my eyes it gives full coverage, it does a good job covering blemishes. The price is affordable i would buy it again.
Nina B.
This product I have bought for myself at least 3 times now, the coverage is just right, combined with concealer it makes your dark circles unnoticeable, I have really sensible skin around my eyes and it really works well for me, have and will recommend it 10/10 times
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
I got this yes for fun but it works really good I love using this in my upper lip to cover some dark spots ... really easy to apply and works great 👍🏻 the price it good to ,and I recommend this product...
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
I love the peach color corrector. It helps neutralize dark circles immediately. I love how hydrating and thin it is, which is great for layering a concealer on top without getting too cakey.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo, TX
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions, 02 Yellow - combats dullness, 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Jenna B.
These color correctors do not work and I️ was very displeased. The consistency is way too drying and none of the colors do what they’re said to do. I️ would not recommend this to anyone.
Lia S.
Orlando florida
This is one of my favorites, it covers my circles very well, it gives shine to my skin and the skin looks perfect !!! I love ! SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

Amazon