Alyssa H.

I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?

Nubia G.
Nubia G.
Lynwood, CA
9 months ago
They changed the applicator to a flat one! I was so happy! Before it I took out the stopper and had it apply more product. The old applicator was meant for a dot blend method not a swipe.
Lizzie G.
Lizzie G.
1 year, 1 month ago
I loooovveee this concealer! Its my favorite I've ever tried! However I just dab it on with the applicator and use a beauty blender to blend it in and it looks great!
Aiko S.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
1 year, 4 months ago
I hated the applicator at first but it's meant to be used to dab on the product rather than paint it on like nars radiant creamy. This stuff is super concentrated and it's easy to use way too much.
Allison S.
Allison S.
1 year, 6 months ago
I love this concealer. You have to dot the product onto your face, which some people can find harder or more time consuming than swiping it, but the actual product is amazing and worth the effort!
Shani C.
Shani C.
1 year, 6 months ago
The only down side is that you probably will have to dip it back in to get more product but I would rather have to put more than having too much. the product is worth it 100%
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
1 year, 6 months ago
Yea the product it self out weighs the applicator
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
San Jose, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I personally don't like Sephora makeup. I feel it's overpriced for the quality. I would stick to other brands in this case.
amara j.
amara j.
Hallandale, florida
1 year, 6 months ago
I like this one if you know how to use it you will not have any problem