Hannan T.
Review for: 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions more...
My favorite corrector. I have a lot of darkness around my mouth and all i need to do with the orange corrector is apply it and blend it in! No need for concealer because it blends into my skin color soooo well. The reason i like this color corrector over others is because its cheaper, has a lil more product & i loooove how it applies and is so easy to blend (other oranges blend into my skin too but not as easy as this one). Only con i can see is that since i do have a lot of darkness it is a lil liquidy so i do have to put a little more product but it has lasted me months so its good enough for me!
The first picture is me without color corrector and the second is with it on (&no concealer).