Alexa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
I have dark circles and my late sleeping habits aren't helping lol. I got into color correcting recently and I purchased this at a near Sephora. I thought I was doing color correcting wrong until I noticed that this product does not help at all with it. The color fades after blending it out before applying the concealer and your dark circles are still visible. Also I can't help but to think that this corrector makes your concealer crease. Every time I use it I get terrible creases and this almost never happens when I don't apply it.