BY SEPHORA #6 in Color Correcting

A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator. Ideal for the under eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple ceramide helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions) see more...

• Does this crease in under eye?1 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
  • I've been needing a color corrector to hide my dark under eye bag...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aiko S.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
This was created as a dupe for the nars radiant creamy concealer. From my personal opinion l like this formula way more. The product has good coverage without being heavy or cakey. The color range is great. The has pineapple infused to promote brightness, ideal for the under eye. Many people don't like the doe foot since it's so stiff. It's meant to be used as a dabber. Since this is so concentrated, you only need to use dots of concealer at a time. I'm super oily and this dries to a Demi matte finish. On my clients that are drier, this gives the coverage without looking textured.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 05 Melon 0.14 oz
After years of trying to find an affordable "it actually works" under eye corrector, the year of correctors has finally arrived. I've used Bobbi Brown's corrector for a few years now, and although I do love it, I don't like the price point. I have fair skin but really dark circles, so I decided to get the Sephora corrector in the shade 'Melon.' It corrects, doesn't cake up on me, but it does get into my fine lines (maybe I'm applying it wrong, but at least it does the job of correcting!). I'm hoping more companies come out with affordable correctors (under the $20 price range).
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Hamilton, OH
When I was first shopping for a concealer for my under-eye area this is one that was standing out above the rest. I have very fair skin so the shades 01, Bavarian Cream and 02, Meringue, are almost not light enough. At the time of purchase they were the lightest shades that I could find for a reasonable price.

The color payoff is pretty nice for a concealer and it does last. I am having trouble getting it not to crease on my under-eye area even after setting with a loose powder.

This concealer comes in 21 shades and so far I have had good luck with the 2 I can wear.
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Aurora, IL
I tried this product after a friend saying she preferred this over nars creamy concealer. It doesn't compare honestly. The applicator was awkward and you could only dot it because of the shape of the wand which if you want to highlight or brighten the under eyes it is extremely difficult .. It was my first time purchasing and I don't think I will again unless the wand is changed . I had high expectations but it just didn't work for me I don't really recommend it what so ever unless it's for spot concealing but even then it's not very full coverage to do that ..
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
I have really been enjoying the formula of this product. I have both the green for redness and the peach for my under eye darkness/circles. They're creamy and easy to blend out under my normal concealer. The price point is great compared to some of the other options out on the market. My only complaint is the applicator. Unlike the traditional doe foot applicator, this concealer uses more of a dotter if that makes sense. It doesn't lend well to swiping of the product but needs to be applied as dots. Overall, I would repurchase and recommend to others!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I bought and repurchased this with my own money, and it's my holy grail. I have super dry skin, and the serum consistency works really well. I prefer it over more so called "hydrating" concealers because it doesn't slip around on my face and isn't thick. I use it on my cheeks to cover redness, most of the time just over primer as a quick foundation alternative. The price is also fantastic & comparable to high street drugstore products. I recommend usage for adding coverage to wide areas, not for pinpointing blemishes.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I had high hopes for this concealer but I was highly disappointed. When I blended it out with my beauty blender it balled up on my face and looked horrible. I tried it both with and without powdering and applying it before and after foundation and I just could not get this product to work for me. I have dry skin so that could have been the issue but overall I was not impressed by this product and actually returned it to Sephora. The shade selection is awesome but the product inside lacks a lot to be desired.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great concealer at a great price. It has medium coverage, a great formula, and it doesn't dry out my under eyes. It is brightening and goes on looking smooth. It does not crease on me, and it sets very nicely.

The only con is that the doe foot applicator does not pick up a lot of product, so you have to dip into it several times before you have enough to go around (if you like to use a lot of concealer like I do, at least!)

I love that Sephora is coming out with better and better products.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Buffalo , NY
I've tried many concealers to cover my acne and skin imperfections with no luck. They were either too heavy, or a waste and added unwanted caked on mess. This product goes on light, but has a high enough pigment to cover my acne without needing a color correcting base. I also find a wand a nicer applicator then a tube because you limit the exposer to oils from hands/fingers while applying. Plus who can go wrong with the price point! leaves more money in your wallet for more make up.
leighton m.
leighton m.
Anniston, AL
this concealer just wasnt for ne. it wasnt enough coverage. and i HATED the applicator. yoy couldnt draw the famous instgram triangle under your eyes because the only place the product was on the wand was right at the tip so yoy had to dot it. and there wasnt enough so i had to dot alot and even it i used alot it wasnt enough coverage. i was didappointed because i had heard such great things about it but it just wasnt my favorite. they do have a really good range of colors though
Maura M.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Jayne N.
Jayne N.
Garden Grove, CA
Is this primer better than the Urban Decay naked concealer?? Please advise!!