BY SEPHORA #8 in Color Correcting

A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator. Ideal for the under eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple ceramide helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions) see more...

Buy on Sephora
Hannan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 06 Orange/Deep 0.14 oz
My favorite corrector. I have a lot of darkness around my mouth and all i need to do with the orange corrector is apply it and blend it in! No need for concealer because it blends into my skin color soooo well. The reason i like this color corrector over others is because its cheaper, has a lil more product & i loooove how it applies and is so easy to blend (other oranges blend into my skin too but not as easy as this one). Only con i can see is that since i do have a lot of darkness it is a lil liquidy so i do have to put a little more product but it has lasted me months so its good enough for me!
The first picture is me without color corrector and the second is with it on (&no concealer).
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville

Katie M.
Austin, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 04 Peach 0.13 oz
I use this to help conceal under eye circles. Having this peachy color is great for covering up the darkness, but I'm not 100% a fan of the formula. It's a little too watery for me and I have had difficulty with creasing. You'll want to use a setting powder with this product!
Alessa P.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 04 Peach 0.13 oz
I absolutely love this product and I use it with my everyday routine when applying make up. It's the only thing that helps hide my under eyes. I fist apply moisturizer, then foundation, and then apply this under my eyes followed by the tarte shape tape (which if you haven't tried yet, you should & what are you waiting for!) But all and all this is great for that extra highlighted eye.
Alexa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 05 Melon 0.14 oz
I have dark circles and my late sleeping habits aren't helping lol. I got into color correcting recently and I purchased this at a near Sephora. I thought I was doing color correcting wrong until I noticed that this product does not help at all with it. The color fades after blending it out before applying the concealer and your dark circles are still visible. Also I can't help but to think that this corrector makes your concealer crease. Every time I use it I get terrible creases and this almost never happens when I don't apply it.
Ericka W.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 01 Green 0.14 oz
Say goodbye to redness and acne spots! This is an amazing little concealer it covers all my dark spots and redness especially around my nose. It doesn’t crease but I set with a loose powder to be on the safe side.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 01 Green 0.14 oz, SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 06 Orange/Deep 0.14 oz, SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 07 Lavender/Sallowness 0.14 oz, SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 05 Melon 0.14 oz, SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 04 Peach 0.13 oz, SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 02 Yellow 0.14 oz, SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 03 Pink 0.14 oz
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Shelly I.
Inglewood , CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 01 Green 0.14 oz
This corrector is ok for small spots but not so much for big areas. For example my whole t zone area is red and this made my whole face turn like blue-ish green.. but I’ve noticed when I use it in small places it’s ok. It’s also not very pigmented.S EPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 03 Pink 0.14 oz
I liked these as a color corrector but I found the formula to be almost a little too thin. Okay coverage but not the best. The applicator was a little strange, too. It didn't have a doe foot applicator, the applicator was more like a dorm shape, which caused only a very small amount of product to be accessed at one time. I had to repeatedly dip back in to get the amount I needed.
Gabbie R.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 01 Green 0.14 oz
I love using this concealer it is the perfect shade of green for my skin tone and I enjoy the new applicator it has. When it was first released the applicator was not good but they changed it for the better. I find it blends super nicely into the skin with a beauty blender and it covers up redness well. I love how this one is cheaper compared to competitors.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Jayne N.
Garden Grove, CA
Is this primer better than the Urban Decay naked concealer?? Please advise!!