BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Bailey A.
Alexandria
Review for: 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions more...
A while back I went through a stage where I was really self-conscious of my darker under eyes and I was on the hunt for the perfect concealer and color corrector! I tried the cream forms of color correctors and I just didn’t like how my concealer looked once I applied it on top, so I purchased this color corrector thinking it would be like a pre liquid concealer! That’s exactly how I used it and it worked like a charm!! I like that this product has a doe foot applicator for easy/fast application, and I personally just tap the product into my skin very lightly using my ring finger! Definitely tap this product in, don’t rub it or try to blend it with a brush or something because you won’t get the result you want. Also allow a little time for it to dry before applying concealer and also tap in the concealer don’t rub or swipe because it will disturb the color corrector! I hope this helps! (Now that I have found some amazing concealers, I don’t use this product unless my eyes are extremely dark for some reason. My main concealers do a great job at covering my darkness, therefore I don’t always need a color corrector anymore.)
Allie S.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness, 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
I have lots of redness across my cheeks and nose even though the rest of my skin has a yellow undertone. The green combats it wonderfully - but it definitely makes my foundation a little paler when I have color corrected vs. when I haven’t. I use the yellow under my eyes because my dark circles are a purple color and purple is on the opposite side of the color wheel. I love these products - the coverage is great and lasts. I apply with a beauty blender and let it dry because if you apply your foundation too soon after it bleeds a little bit.
Hannan T.
My favorite corrector. I have a lot of darkness around my mouth and all i need to do with the orange corrector is apply it and blend it in! No need for concealer because it blends into my skin color soooo well. The reason i like this color corrector over others is because its cheaper, has a lil more product & i loooove how it applies and is so easy to blend (other oranges blend into my skin too but not as easy as this one). Only con i can see is that since i do have a lot of darkness it is a lil liquidy so i do have to put a little more product but it has lasted me months so its good enough for me!
The first picture is me without color corrector and the second is with it on (&no concealer).
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick the Sephora collection is a very good collection of lippy's I enjoy them very much. But I'm giving for stars because the staff at the Sephora I went to in Los Angeles treated me as if I wasn't good enough to be in their store. I was being watched as if I was going to steal something. I work hard for my money and I do not steal items from a store that's just ludicrous. I like the product that I purchased from there but definitely do not like the staff I will not be going back to that Sephora ever again.
Shasha S.
Review for: 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions, 07 Lavender/Sallowness - neutralizes sallowness, 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions, 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions, 02 Yellow - combats dullness, 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Avery B.
Dawson, AL
Great coverage, I love the texture of this concealer! It covers my dark circles under my eyes. I would compare this to the NARS creamy concealer! This product lasts a really long time as well! I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable dupe for the NARS concealer!
Kri W.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Worked very well. Not as wonderful at the elf brand surprisingly but did the job. Lasted all day until I took off my makeup but didn't last when I was crying or rubbing my face. Would recommend
Alessa P.
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
I absolutely love this product and I use it with my everyday routine when applying make up. It's the only thing that helps hide my under eyes. I fist apply moisturizer, then foundation, and then apply this under my eyes followed by the tarte shape tape (which if you haven't tried yet, you should & what are you waiting for!) But all and all this is great for that extra highlighted eye.
Iovanna V.
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions, 07 Lavender/Sallowness - neutralizes sallowness, 02 Yellow - combats dullness, 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
I like these Sephora collection color correctors and also the concealers that are part of this line. They have medium coverage and are so creamy. A lot of people overlook this product because of all the hype of other higher end products. These color correctors have enough color to do what they are meant for which is to color correct the face before applying foundation. It’s not so dark that you can still see the color under the foundation and also I don’t have to blend forever for the color to disperse. Very good product for what it is.
Alexa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
I have dark circles and my late sleeping habits aren't helping lol. I got into color correcting recently and I purchased this at a near Sephora. I thought I was doing color correcting wrong until I noticed that this product does not help at all with it. The color fades after blending it out before applying the concealer and your dark circles are still visible. Also I can't help but to think that this corrector makes your concealer crease. Every time I use it I get terrible creases and this almost never happens when I don't apply it.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!