MakeupFace MakeupColor CorrectorSephora
COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

¿Causa alguna irritación?
Como puedo adquirir un producto para probarlo? Creo que no me sale la opción o no se... alguien que me diga plisss
Como lo consigo
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors!
Product Highlights
deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the facein reviews
Shanice C.
Lauderhill, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors uploaded by Shanice C.
It's easy to apply and blend. it's not really the full coverage. I don't recommend. This product looks nice but when you blend it's like if its not there i want it to be more pigmented to actually cover up my dark spots. I honestly don't know if have anything to do with the color of my skin but like it's from Sephora I thought it was going to be nice. I'm posting a picture of it on my skin not blended and blend. The color is called shade 06 Orange/deep.
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors uploaded by alisha S.
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness
I got this to try to help cover my dark circles which it actual worked I was very surprised. I would get this again. It looks sorta white on my skin.
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions
What I really loved was the color....not orange, not pink, just a perfect shade of soft peach. No moisturizer prior to application needed. Great job Sephora and the product arrived in original sealed packaging in record time.
CIVONE S.
Sandy, OR
I got this to try as a replacement while on vacation. It's a good product but doesn't cover my redness as well as other brands. It also didn't play as well with my foundation. I noticed more desperation and breakdown while using this
Taza A.
Ontario, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors uploaded by Taza A.
This corrector is long lasting, and easy to apply. It makes a huge difference once you're used to it. Takes a little extra blending. A little pricey, but a quality brand. I'd recommend to others.
safyrah J.
Ball Ground
This product is very nice and I will recommend it the price is really good and is very good for dry skin is it good combination
Claudia G.
Port Richey, FL
Te tapa las ojeras bien a mi me encara y también para los grano y las mancha te la cubre
Marianna R.
Havertown, PA
This product is phenomenal. I used to swear by Bobbi Brown's corrector in Light Bisque but found it made my dryness-prone under eyes look cakey. Because this Sephora one is gel-based it really helps with discoloration without looking thick or cakey under makeup. Plus it's under $20, so it's an absolute steal. 10/10 would buy again, love it.
Rachel P.
Oak Ridge, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
This product has a very luxury feel for a closer to budget price. Light and easy to apply with a nice scent.
Reyna D.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors uploaded by Reyna D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions
Was able to try this product out at Sephora and loved the results. It goes on well for my skin type, but it can work for others as well. It goes great with my skin tone and it only costed 14 dollars. This product is worth it for the price and I would buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miriam R.
Montreal, QC
il y a un an
Has anyone tried the SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors (the green concealer) ? what do you guys think about it? is it good?
farah K. il y a un an
I have tried the melon color, which is a peachy one. I haven't tried the green color but they all have the same consistency. They are creamy and you can build them up. I used to use the Urban Decay correctors and they didn't cover as much. I like the Sephora Collection correctors alot more and they are cheaper!