BY SEPHORA #4 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Bailey A.
Alexandria
Review for: 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions more...
A while back I went through a stage where I was really self-conscious of my darker under eyes and I was on the hunt for the perfect concealer and color corrector! I tried the cream forms of color correctors and I just didn’t like how my concealer looked once I applied it on top, so I purchased this color corrector thinking it would be like a pre liquid concealer! That’s exactly how I used it and it worked like a charm!! I like that this product has a doe foot applicator for easy/fast application, and I personally just tap the product into my skin very lightly using my ring finger! Definitely tap this product in, don’t rub it or try to blend it with a brush or something because you won’t get the result you want. Also allow a little time for it to dry before applying concealer and also tap in the concealer don’t rub or swipe because it will disturb the color corrector! I hope this helps! (Now that I have found some amazing concealers, I don’t use this product unless my eyes are extremely dark for some reason. My main concealers do a great job at covering my darkness, therefore I don’t always need a color corrector anymore.)
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick the Sephora collection is a very good collection of lippy's I enjoy them very much. But I'm giving for stars because the staff at the Sephora I went to in Los Angeles treated me as if I wasn't good enough to be in their store. I was being watched as if I was going to steal something. I work hard for my money and I do not steal items from a store that's just ludicrous. I like the product that I purchased from there but definitely do not like the staff I will not be going back to that Sephora ever again.
Allie S.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness, 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
I have lots of redness across my cheeks and nose even though the rest of my skin has a yellow undertone. The green combats it wonderfully - but it definitely makes my foundation a little paler when I have color corrected vs. when I haven’t. I use the yellow under my eyes because my dark circles are a purple color and purple is on the opposite side of the color wheel. I love these products - the coverage is great and lasts. I apply with a beauty blender and let it dry because if you apply your foundation too soon after it bleeds a little bit.
Hannan T.
My favorite corrector. I have a lot of darkness around my mouth and all i need to do with the orange corrector is apply it and blend it in! No need for concealer because it blends into my skin color soooo well. The reason i like this color corrector over others is because its cheaper, has a lil more product & i loooove how it applies and is so easy to blend (other oranges blend into my skin too but not as easy as this one). Only con i can see is that since i do have a lot of darkness it is a lil liquidy so i do have to put a little more product but it has lasted me months so its good enough for me!
The first picture is me without color corrector and the second is with it on (&no concealer).
Lela P.
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
This corrector is actually really good. I do not really have other correctors to compare it to, because i dont normally use them. I would apply this to my acne scars before concealer/foundation on an everyday basis and it worked well. I did have to be too careful though because covering every scar/dark spot would sometimes make my face look pink
Jiovanna R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This product is great for layering under foundation or concealer. It has a nice gel consistency and a decent price point. I do wish it had a label for best uses for those just starting out with color correcting but the formula is fantastic as it doesn't cake up. I will say when layering foundation or concealer on top use a dabbing motion or you will just wipe all the correcting you did off.
Alissa M.
Perryville
This is great for covering redness! The color is darker than I imagined it would be. In the tube it looks brighter but when applied it is dark. I would recommend adding little bits and building up the coverage before lathering it on your face. Other than that the product works and is cheaper than most otger products at sephora.
Alexis M.
This concealer is great at covering up any redness on your face. When going with a color correcting concealer, know that it will cancel out the color opposite of it on the color wheel. This concealer covers pimples and red discoloration on the skin well. Blends flawlessly with a beauty blender.
Emmalyne V.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This is an okay product. It seems to sheer out too much to provide enough redness coverage, but at the same time leaves a greenish cast to your skin that won’t go away without a heavy duty foundation. I wouldn’t repurchase, but it might be acceptable for someone with less redness to cover.
Shasha S.
Review for: 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions, 07 Lavender/Sallowness - neutralizes sallowness, 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions, 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions, 02 Yellow - combats dullness, 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!