SEPHORA COLLECTION Breakup To Makeup Jelly Bag uploaded by Kat J.

BY SEPHORA

A fun, travel-friendly makeup clutch that holds all your beauty essentials and personal items. This all-purpose clutch is sized to store anything from your favorite mascara to your phone. It can be stored your suitcase, tote, or carried it all by itself for a cute and clever way to bring what you need. From quirky products to empowering slogans, Breakups to Makeup embraces the future and contends that no matter what happens in life, you can hold your chin up and meet the horizon head on. The brainchild of accomplished makeup artist and professional educator, Angelique Velez, Breakups to Makeup spreads the message that makeup is more than just a product, it is an art form. Sephora Collection partnered with the indie brand to create the perfect accessory for those who love the art of makeup and aren't afraid to face the world with a sly wink and a few choice words.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is it big in size or small?1 Answers
Kat J.
I bought this makeup bag at Sephora a few months ago,.... I love the clever and cute sayings that Breakup To Makeup puts on their products, so getting this jelly bag was a no-brainer for me! It was bigger than I expected, which was a pleasant surprise. It’s easy to keep clean (since you can just wipe it down with a wet cloth) and you can use it for anything from eyeshadow palettes to nail polish to makeup brushes!!

Size: 9” x 8”
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Absolutely obsessed with this bag!!! And the saying is so cute. It's really a nice little travel bag. Or even a bag to throw in your purse daily!! And it's really sturdy and easy to wash off while it was a little pricy I think it's worth it honestly!!
Adrianna S.
Karnes City, TX
I love Sephora they always have the products I need in stock and I never have had a bad experience with Sephora or any of there products! I love each and ever product I have bought including this bag!
Marisa T.
I use this to put my makeup in it fits half of makeup. It also has nice packaging which is great its very big.its a first time i used a makeup bag from sephora. its gonna be a long lasting bag this bag is perfect for on the as well. Yes i would buy another makeup bag.
Sana S.
This bag is super cute and pretty spacious for a travel sized bag for makeup. I usually have a specific travel makeup bag already that I use for long trips but for a getaway weekend for a day or two if I just want to pack essentials I usually opt to use this bag.
Chaya B.
I love love love this bag. Not only is the quote so me, it is a nice size bag that fits all my lipsticks. It is so adorable and because it is jelly easy to clean. I would buy again as a gift! The price isn't bad either.
Taylor C.
Very cute bag! Enough room to keep almost anything! Very easy to use! Definitely would recommend this product for if you just need a bag to hold your makeup! Sephora has some cute bags! Definitely satisfied!
Linda B.
Richmond
I don't have this bag, but have had one of their bags before and it does last long time. The sayings cute though and so true! Lol
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Adorable makeup bag! Perfect for throwing in a purse or backpack. It is large enough to fit a lot of your go to makeup items!
Angela H.
So cute! I always try to pick up one of these around Christmas! Perfect got you're makeup when you're on the go!!
Farhin S.
India
Is it big in size or small?
Emily S.