SEPHORA COLLECTION Bounce: Small Round Thermal Ceramic Brush 2.05

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bounce: Small Round Thermal Ceramic Brush 2.05" D x 10.5" H x 2.55" W

BY SEPHORA

A small, round brush with a ceramic, thermal base. This brush is features a ceramic-coated barrel to retain and distribute heat evenly to prevent damage while brushing and styling hair at high temperatures. The wavy, temperature-resistant synthetic nylon bristles are infused with tourmaline ions to be soft and gentle on hair, reducing frizz for faster blow-drying time. An ergonomic handle and lightweight design allow for easy maneuvering when styling, straightening, and adding volume. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bounce: Small Round Thermal Ceramic Brush 2.05
Buy on Sephora
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for a blowout on short hair. I love this brush it keeps my hair full of shine and bounce. The bristles really smooth out the frizz. I like to pair ur with a rat tail come to add volume and precision.
Asma G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush with a blow dryer to dry my hair after shower my hair is dry and short! I love the size it's good for my hairstyle, and it's affordable. I wish I could have better bristles so it wouldn't pull to much on my hair! Over all is a good brush
lakynn d.
Alkol, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really like this brush. it's a little pricey, but if you have untamable hair like myself, it's worth it. i use this to flip my hair under while drying it. it leaves my hair very soft and bouncy!
Audrey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a current Cosmetology student and I lobe this brush ! It works on so many hair types and it is so easy to clean for all my clients! I use this almost everyday and I highly recommend this to everyone!
Elise B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this brush every day when styling my hair. I love it. Super affordable compared to other round brushes. I plan to purchase another when it comes time for a replacement.
Karina P.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never thought a brush can really do a difference since I tried this one so shiny and hair doesn't get tangled like others
Karen A.
iowa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantan este tipo de sepillos son tan prรกcticos me gusta mucho cรณmo funcionan muy buenos
Love this blow dryer brush. So easy to use make my hair look full n full of bouncy volume