BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A small, round brush with a ceramic, thermal base.

What it does:
This brush is features a ceramic-coated barrel to retain and distribute heat evenly to prevent damage while brushing and styling hair at high temperatures. The wavy, temperature-resistant synthetic nylon bristles are infused with tourmaline ions to be soft and gentle on hair, reducing frizz for faster blow-drying time. An ergonomic handle and lightweight design allow for easy maneuvering when styling, straightening, and adding volume.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Great for blow drying and straightening hair.
-To clean brush, use a pick or pencil to remove hair, then wash and rinse with mild soap.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Asma G.
I use this brush with a blow dryer to dry my hair after shower my hair is dry and short! I love the size it's good for my hairstyle, and it's affordable. I wish I could have better bristles so it wouldn't pull to much on my hair! Over all is a good brush
lakynn d.
Alkol, WV
i really like this brush. it's a little pricey, but if you have untamable hair like myself, it's worth it. i use this to flip my hair under while drying it. it leaves my hair very soft and bouncy!
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
Perfect for a blowout on short hair. I love this brush it keeps my hair full of shine and bounce. The bristles really smooth out the frizz. I like to pair ur with a rat tail come to add volume and precision.
Audrey S.
I am a current Cosmetology student and I lobe this brush ! It works on so many hair types and it is so easy to clean for all my clients! I use this almost everyday and I highly recommend this to everyone!
Elise B.
Use this brush every day when styling my hair. I love it. Super affordable compared to other round brushes. I plan to purchase another when it comes time for a replacement.
Karina P.
San Antonio, TX
Never thought a brush can really do a difference since I tried this one so shiny and hair doesn't get tangled like others
Karen A.
iowa
Me encantan este tipo de sepillos son tan prácticos me gusta mucho cómo funcionan muy buenos
Deliqa💍❤️🙏🏼👦🏻🐶🐻🏥😷🇵🇷🇵🇭 G.
Redlands, CA
Love this blow dryer brush. So easy to use make my hair look full n full of bouncy volume