BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A medium-sized round brush with a ceramic, thermal base.

What it does:
This brush is features a ceramic-coated barrel to retain and distribute heat evenly to prevent damage while brushing and styling hair at high temperatures. The wavy, temperature-resistant synthetic nylon bristles are infused with tourmaline ions to be soft and gentle on hair, reducing frizz for faster blow-drying time. An ergonomic handle and lightweight design allow for easy maneuvering when styling, straightening, and adding volume.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Great for blow drying and straightening hair.
-To clean brush, use a pick or pencil to remove hair, then wash and rinse with mild soap.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I purchased this brush from Sephora it really gives my hair shine it really massages my scalp when I needed to be massaged it really works in my oils and products in my hair
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I have a really hard time finding a good brush. My hair is straight and long, but tends to get knotty so I like a brush with lots of bristles close together and this brush definitely has that. My hair feels really nice afterwards. It is more expensive though.
Shanee L.
I love this for blow drying my hair! It never gets tangled up or pulls my hair out which I love! It's got a great handle so it's easy to hold and use. This is the first round brush I have bought and it's totally worth every penny!
Maria C.
This brush has a very similar design to a Babyliss one that I really like and costs a little less at beauty supplies. They both grab the hair well and provide shine and bounce, even for my flat heavy hair. This one however, has a flaw in the holder. It kept slipping from my hands and making the blowdry difficult. The lack of grip bothered me enough to return it because I would not use it.
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
This brush is great when your on the go to give your hair the bit of curl and bounce you need. It goes through your hair smooth
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
It dries my hair well but it hurts my head! It scratches a lot and gets too hot! It's a good price for the value though.
Terenia N.
I love this brush! Its perfect for quick curly hairstyles that wont require a curling iron. All you need is a blowdryer
Nicole P.
I like using round brushes they are good to use with blow dryers I don't really use them
Jessika A.
Si quieren un cepillo de cabello especial para que luego de tu secado no tengas frías o por lo menos no colabore más para ello, yo recomiendo este cepillo de Sephors que he usado por años porque dura muchísimo.