BY SEPHORA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:
A large, round brush with a ceramic, thermal base.

What it does:
This brush is features a ceramic-coated barrel to retain and distribute heat evenly to prevent damage while brushing and styling hair at high temperatures. The wavy, temperature-resistant synthetic nylon bristles are infused with tourmaline ions to be soft and gentle on hair, reducing frizz for faster blow-drying time. An ergonomic handle and lightweight design allow for easy maneuvering when styling, straightening, and adding volume.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Great for blow drying and straightening long hair.
-To clean brush, use a pick or pencil to remove hair, then wash and rinse with mild soap.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Aly B.
This is truly one of my favorite round brushes that I use when blow drying my hair for a perfect "out of the salon" blow out. I take the brush and work my hair around it to build volume at the root. This gives your hair the best shape
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
One of my favorite brushes. It works great to create volume in my thin hair. Also use it on my child's hair and it is great. I use it daily when drying my hair or my daughters. Would definitely recommend to others.
Magali ß.
Chicago
This brush is super efficient when you need to go somewhere in less than an hour. Just grab your hair dryer and this brush and Bam your hair is dyier than anything.
Andrea H.
SUMMERS, AR
Love this brush I always used it when my hair was damp. It made it easy for my hair to style with this brush. I couldn't really use it when my hair was wet or it would tangle on it
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is perfect for blow-drying my thick, long hair and leaving it with my everyday curl/wave that I love so much. Super sturdy and great for the price. I've now had mine for over a year and use it 2-3x a week.
Jasmilda M.
philadelphia, PA
I use this brush on my clients. Doesn't turn the hair nor does it tangles. Brush keeps hair hot for curling the ends at the end of blow out
Karen O.
Calgary
Hola yo lo uso para peinar ami hija para su es cuela le ago peinados diferentes y lo compre en sephora en canada y el costo no es mucho para todo lo q lo utilidad
Muy buen producto
Ajennaé G.
Works amazing when I'm doing a blowout. Also helps when I need a little extra bounce and volume to my hair.

back