SEPHORA COLLECTION Boo Boo Bling Pink Boo Boo Bling uploaded by Rosana Guicela S.

BY SEPHORA #6 in Accessories

A set of tiny decorative jewels for decking out your bandage. These crystals in playful white and pink designs are a great way to bling out that boring bandage while you're waiting to heal.This set contains:- 7 x Boo Boo Bling jewels see more...

• Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it 3 Answers
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Jessy C.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
Awesome stuff! I highly recommend this to anyone. It’s a great product and I have used this on several occasions and I will continue to use it. It’s amazing! I love the packaging as well, it’s so convenient n
Rachel W.
Saginaw , MI
I love Boo Boo Bling! They are so cute and girly for girls who like gems. The pros are that they are easy to take on and off. The price is worth it, because they are not expensive.  :)
Rosana Guicela S.
Paterson, NJ
Boo Boo Bling,” which they describe like this: “Cover skin blemishes, scars, tattoos, and ugly boos with bling!” The sheets of colored crystals come in five colors, including black, clear, pink, hot pink, and purple. They’re designed to fit directly over a normal Band-Aid and add maximum sparkle.
so cute my step sister used these for a festival and they put looked really good they have really good hold even though you will probably be sweating but they still stick on
Denise T.
Arverne, NY
great and amazing love it, i have always had a great experience with this product. it's long lasting effect is the best part of the product, I personally bought it from Walmart. pros is that it is long lasting and cons is that there aren't more great products like this one.
Lea-Lin W.
Oh my goodness the smell of this product is amazing. I literally smelled like sweet cocoa all day. It's easy on skin and is so smooth. I definitely like the fact it doesn't leave your skin oily or greasy. It leaves skin soft, and really makes you glow! I love this stuff!
Kayliegh M.
I had a few girlfriends of mine stay over and i noticed she would always leave the bathroom smelling so pretty so i asked her what she used and she told me it was her body product from sephora and she called it boo boo bling. i laughed but I'm still going to get me some of that stuff so i can smell pretty like that too !
ashley h.
Phoenix, AZ
This says it is the smoothing body scrub vanilla from sephora collection but when I click on it says boo boo bling pink boo boo bling from sephora collection so I am reviewing the scrub and it is amazing great for getting dead skin off and love the vanilla smell
KARLA G.