BY SEPHORA

A palette containing three pans, each filled with two shades, one matte and one shimmer, for a total of six shades. This universally flattering blush palette allows you to experiment with color and finish. Layer on the matte shades for intensity and then top with the shimmer tones to add glow. This set contains:- 3 x 0.14 oz/ 4 g Blushes in Soft Pink, Bright Pink, and Soft Rose see more...

Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I bought this for around $10, the price is why I bought it. It looks really really pretty but it doesn't really transfer to your face the same and I found it kind of hard to blend on my cheeks. I found the color combination off as well and a little too pinky for my taste so I manly use the middle for blush/bronzer/contour. But not a bad pallet over all for the price.
Tiffany N.
Homestead, FL
This was a gift from my cousin and I absolutely love it! I only find myself using one color tone as to why I only gave it 4 stars, but the colors are beautiful and pigmented.
Alexandra S.
Erie, PA
I like the pallet overall but some of the shades aren’t great. It’s nice to have the option to mix the highlight and blush together or use them separately. The shades don’t really go together so they’re kind of weird to put together in a pallet.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I love this blush! It is so easy to use multiple Shades at the same time which, in my opinion, helps the application look more natural. This is one of the better blushes I have used. And I would definitely recommend it!
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
Love this palette!! It’s super cute and I love how there is these three options! It looks super natural and it’s stays for a good long time! It’s not pricey at all!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love the beauty of giving back face palette by Sephora👄.
The colors are gorgeous!! It comes with a merrier, cream blush, power blush, bronzer powder, I used it everyday for a long time and it still looks like it's new.
I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Jenn P.
This blush palette gives options, that's what I love about it. Let's face it there are days you feel vibrant and want a deeper color to support that and then there are days you are looking for a more subtle approach either which way love the convenience of this in one palette especially pair pinks with oranges
Ana H.
Hialeah, FL
My sister in law gave me this palettes for Christmas and I can't be more in love with it. This palette works for a matte or glitter lover, it has three shades of each one and you can also mix them together to get a fabulous finish. I highly recommend it and plus it's worth the price 💕
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
I love this blush product! It comes with six shades for every skin color and tone. The colors are so nice and it has three shimmers in it. It gives a light shimmer on your cheek if you use the shimmery colors with the blush, which I think looks great! It's affordable for getting six blushes and I think it's totally worth the money.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I got this at Sephora the other day for $10 and am so pleased I did. While the colors have a little more glitter than I normally like they are super pretty on the skin. I think they would compliment most skin tones and have a good lasting wear. Overall great purchase.