BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A luxurious cream blush.

What it does:
This deluxe formula offers an easy and fun application, thanks to its domed-shape and ergonomic packaging. The cream texture transforms into a powder for easy blending and a natural finish with buildable intensity.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For a more natural effect, gently pat onto the middle of cheekbones and blend.
-For a more sculpted effect, draw a diagonal line from the bottom of the cheek upwards and blend

01 All Smiles - coral Ingredients:

Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil.

02 Crazed and Confused - vibrant pink Ingredients:

Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil.

03 Out of Control - purple Ingredients:

Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Mica, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil.

04 Young Love - deep rose Ingredients:

Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Talc, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate,Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Cheryl W.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 04 Young Love - deep rose more...
This has great color pay off which I like and the red is the perfect color for me. Good pick.
Michelle M.
Forest Hills, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Comes on a little stony but if you know how to apply it looks great. Gives nice rosy cheeks and is a bit creamy.
Courtney C.
Greensboro, NC
I had been looking for a cream blush that I can wear on days when I just want a natural flush with no foundation. I stamp it on the apples of cheeks. It looks like a lot is on but pat it in with your fingers. It blends seamlessly into my cheeks and gives me a natural flush that I would get when at the gym. It also blends well on top of foundation. I wanted to try the glossier cloud paint but I got this for $5 at Sephora's holiday sale. I'm highly satisfied with this cream blush. The compact has a lot of product that I will get use of for months.
Kenia N.
Chatsworth, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I was a bit iffy about this stuff but it actually works pretty well. Better than I expected. I love how easy it is to apply specially if no brush is available.
Raveena R.
vaughan
Review for: 01 All Smiles - coral more...
I got this blush on sale for under $10 and I am so happy that I got it because it's pigmented.
Sara P.
Beaufort, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 01 All Smiles - coral more...
I love this. The pigmentation is gorgeous and so bendable, the color is refreshing and warm. Also only 5 dollars? You can’t beat that. It works well on my pale skin and it would also be beautiful on deeper tones.
Jen A.
Toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 03 Out of Control - purple more...
Would rate this more of a 3.5. The “purple” shade is really more of a pink. I tend to use it more in the summer on the apples of my cheeks to add a bit of a dewy glow. I got it on sale for a great price online but don’t think I would repurchase.
Melody F.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 04 Young Love - deep rose more...
I own this in three of the four colours. Love the way they apply and they also smell fantastic. I got them on clearance. Great product for the price point
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Review for: 02 Crazed and Confused - vibrant pink more...
I love this color, I love this brand! It’s so smooth and really lasts a long time which is a testament to the quality
Tara S.
Montreal
For the price, this blush is amazing! It takes no effort or skill to apply, just bounce it on the skin and build up as much as you need-be careful to not go heavy handed as it can get quite vibrant. Very cute for innocent/no makeup looks as well, I bought some for my friend's bday and they loved it as well!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this a powder or a cream??