BY SEPHORA

A luxurious cream blush. This deluxe formula offers an easy and fun application, thanks to its domed-shape and ergonomic packaging. The cream texture transforms into a powder for easy blending and a natural finish with buildable intensity. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "i love this amazing blush from sephora!! it has a nice shimmery touch! and super easy to apply! one thing i don't like is it isn't as good for dry skin as for oily skin. i will definitely use this again!!" in 5 reviews
  • "too red. i'd rather have a baby pink colour so it looks natural. but this product is ok. nice pigmentation but i look like i just ran for an hour since it leaves my cheeks looking very red " in 4 reviews
Lilah W.
I normally use powder blush, but Sephora had a great sale on this one so I tried it. The color is a pretty rosy pink and it has a pleasant scent. The color looks pretty on my cheeks, and it lasts throughout the day. For me, it's a very nice spring and summer blush.
Brianne G.
Hertford, NC
The pigment is amazing at first but I don't wear blush on a regular basis so the consistency changed and it's not as transferable. But it is very pigmented. Looks amazing on dark skin and it is a perfect fall color
Caitlyn S.
Enid, OK
This blush was much lighter on my skin than the picture gives on. It is more red. It is harder to blend out and I have to use my fingers for it. If I've got the time and patience, it ends up looking very nice.
Joelli M.
Florida
Stephanie M.
I love this color and the finish is really light. It is a long lasting and true to shade. The finish is matte. It just blends in easily, and a very nice price on Sephora.com. I would buy this blush again.
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
This deep shade scared me at first but when blended out it gives the perfect winter flush, makes me look like I've been outside! Totally matte, no shimmer at all. Very pigmented but easily sheered/blended out with fingers, brush or sponge.
Skylar C.
Romance, AR
Love this blush! Such a pretty fall color! Easy to apply and blends super well! I love that it's super buildable, just start small because it is super pigmented. I'm olive toned and it was a great color for me.
Sarah R.
I Love This Blush!!!!!! Any time you use a cream blush you are just guaranteed a beautiful finish! It is matte and gives you the perfect amount of color for a beautiful fall look or a bold look. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone!
Erika L.
Lansing, MI
This is also another pricey item. However its very pigmented. I used this in the spring time a lot. I felt like it made my cheeks looks so rosy. It does stay true to the color. I would buy this again because even with heave use it last awhile. Yes I would recommend this
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is a great blush for a night out. The matte finish lasts through a long evening of dancing, and the shade absolutely pops but is still easy to blend. It complements most makeup styles that I use for night.