BY SEPHORA

A luxurious cream blush. This deluxe formula offers an easy and fun application, thanks to its domed-shape and ergonomic packaging. The cream texture transforms into a powder for easy blending and a natural finish with buildable intensity. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "i love this amazing blush from sephora!! it has a nice shimmery touch! and super easy to apply! one thing i don't like is it isn't as good for dry skin as for oily skin. i will definitely use this again!!" in 5 reviews
  • "too red. i'd rather have a baby pink colour so it looks natural. but this product is ok. nice pigmentation but i look like i just ran for an hour since it leaves my cheeks looking very red " in 4 reviews
Lizzie K.
This is definitely my fav color out of this collection, it's just this beautiful roses mauve color I'm obsessed. It's Blends beautifully, it's buildable, it sits so well on top on foundation. It's not to heavy.
Brittany W.
Belleview, FL
Just brought this product and I absolutely love it <3 it smells soooo good and lasts all day. The smooth film IPA glides effortlessly across my skin. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Jedidah
Lowell, MA
Blush is something that I have to use to complete my face . When my foundation is all set , this is the last step to make my face look good . I love the shouting color of the blush .
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
This is a VERY pretty blush. ITS SUPER creamy, and blends well. Anything Sephora is great for the most part. The only reason why I don't give this 5 stars is because e.l.f has the exact same type of blush, for 70% less! Their are definitely dupes for these blushes from Sephora. Don't always be fooled into paying more for a brand. Go to walmart, but the blush, use it on one side, then use the Sephora on the other side of your face. You might be surprised. Its all personal preference.
Andrea F.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this blush for the price point (on sale at Sephora!) and convenience for traveling. It is very easy to hold in your hands and apply directly where needed. It's not the smoothest blending blush, the color kind of sticks where you put it. If you're looking for a good quality blending blush I would look elsewhere, but if you need a basic blush that will provide color and is good for traveling, this one works!
Suzanne K.
Madison, WI
I am in LOVE with this blush. I have some pretty fair skin, and this buildable-color blush looks really beautiful and natural on me, day (applied lightly) or night (applied with a heavier hand). Also? I sometimes use it as a matching lip color. I apply a reverse lipliner and a lip base and then I dab the blush onto my lips. I know it's an off-label use, but it works and it looks really lovely with the matching blush.
Holly F.
Minneapolis, MN
These Blush Me balls may be the only way I ever manage to successfully use cream blush. Something about the little, short application container vs. a stick or more liquid substance makes it easier for me to get the color *right where I want it* without being too heavy handed. Then, a quick blend with a big brush and I look great! I have a few colors, but this shade is probably the most versatile. It can be applied very light or more intensely for different looks.
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL
I purchased this from Sephora, this blush is very pigmented and you have to have a light hand to put this on. Ilove the berry color when is one of the reasons I purchased it, and it was also inexpensive. It would be a while for me to finish this cream blush, but I would purchase it again.
Emily E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Loved the color online but was unfortunately too dark for my complexion! As much as I tried to blend it - it just did not look good on my skin. It was long lasting though! I probably wouldn't buy it again but would definitely buy for a friend or family member that has a darker complexion!!
Crystal B.
Lewistown, PA
I love this! If I'm in a hurry. I even use it as a quick lip and eye color. It blends wonderfully and it doesn't have a sticky feeling that some others I've tried have. This is actually the first cream blush I've bought in a very long time because I hated the feel.