BY SEPHORA

A luxurious cream blush. This deluxe formula offers an easy and fun application, thanks to its domed-shape and ergonomic packaging. The cream texture transforms into a powder for easy blending and a natural finish with buildable intensity. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "i love this amazing blush from sephora!! it has a nice shimmery touch! and super easy to apply! one thing i don't like is it isn't as good for dry skin as for oily skin. i will definitely use this again!!" in 5 reviews
  • "too red. i'd rather have a baby pink colour so it looks natural. but this product is ok. nice pigmentation but i look like i just ran for an hour since it leaves my cheeks looking very red " in 4 reviews
Mahek D.
Dallas, TX
I got this blush on sale from Sephora and for the price it is great! There are definitely better blushes out there for triple the price of this but I don't always use blush in my beauty routine and when I do it's just a touch. I apply this with my fingers and use my brush to blend in evenly. It can be a little difficult to apply since the blush is in a solid form as opposed to a powder and it's also not very creamy. But the color is really nice and it's quick to apply!
Vanessa C.
New Braunfels, TX
It's a good value, long wear and easy to apply as the ergonomic shape of the container is very convenient. It is extremely blendable and turns into a powder as it's applied. Very pretty color and is highly pigmented. If you put on too much it gets chalky but all in all very good to use daily.
LaVona L.
Kansas City, MO
I was actually very pleasantly surprised by this product. I think the color is lovely, but not for every day. I like to use a deep berry color like this for nights out because I look borderline crazy in this color during the day. The coverage is light but very buildable and is a good staple within a makeup kit.
Laura P.
this blush i like it because its colour is very nice and cool, looks great on me. It's so long lasting, sometimes i use it when i go to the university and when i get to my home i still have it
Dee S.
This blush is so beautiful and pigmented. To blend it out, I use my e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush. It has a matte finish on the skin. It's buildable but you don't need to with the first swipe. I would recommend it.
Cash C.
Washington, DC
I. Love. This. Stain. The color looks beautiful with my skintone and it blends so well I don't have to spend 10 minutes smearing it around. It's got just the right amount of moisture to it that I can gently brush on my highlighter and it sticks and stays all day.
Kayla W.
Memphis, IN
I have used this item in a couple different colors. I love these products and refuse to use any other blush since I have used it! I like to get the shimmery finish colors, they give the perfect amount of shimmer along with my low-key eye makeup I normally sport. Good price, long lasting. Love!
Katherine K.
Atlanta, GA
This blush goes on well with a brush if you dab and blend. Love it's creamy texture and pop of color on my cheeks. Just wish that it would last a little bit longer in the day.
Dinorah A.
Bronx, NY
It looks very natural and is perfect for and every day make up. Is perfect for tan skin because it gives a gorgeous glow.The price is good for what your getting and is a little shimmery. I love the color and i recommend to others is a very good product
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this blush a while ago I ordered it online so I hadn't seen the texture. It's kinda thick and super pigmented and it stains a lot you only need a little bit to blend on your cheeks. I didn't really like it after a while but if you wear a lot of blush you might enjoy it.