SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me 02 Crazed and Confused 0.12 oz uploaded by Ana J.

BY SEPHORA

A luxurious cream blush. This deluxe formula offers an easy and fun application, thanks to its domed-shape and ergonomic packaging. The cream texture transforms into a powder for easy blending and a natural finish with buildable intensity. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Found this on sale for $6, and couldn't resist! The color is so bright and fun, but not overpowering on pale skin. It has more of a natural finish, and it is very buildable. I apply it directly on my skin with the product or with my fingers, brushes aren't really good for working with this product. Sephoras Blush Me smells so good and lasts forever! I recommend!
Perfect S.
pineville,la
The sephora blush is highly pigmented. Glides on very well. I love how it's true to it color. It doesn't have that sorta cakey look. It has a nice finish. And it's great to use as an eyeshadow due to the pigmentation.
Susan N.
Washington, DC
This is a fabulous product. I love how easily it blends, it's perfect for on the go. You don't need anything but your fingers and the color looks bright but it would work with many skintones to give it a natural flush. Love that it is a multi-use product and I put some on my lips too. I purchased two of these and highly recommend them.
Sammi W.
I got this on clearance for $3 on an impulse buy and boy do I love it. I was slightly surprised it was creamy matte but still fell in love. It's the best for any skin tone and a little goes a long way! One of my favorite impulse buys so far- who can beat a creamy $3 blush?! I was a bit nervous about how bright the pink shade was but it blends amazing and looks great.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Hands down this is by far one of the best blushes i have used. My daughter loves it so much she steals it out of my bathroom almost everyday so im going to buy her own. It lasts al day and i don't have to reapply! I would most def, recommend to others!
Nicole
I was a little skeptical about this at first bc the color seemed a little bright, but it was on clearance for 3$ when I got it so I figured what could it hurt? Best makeup purchase I've made. This is the best blush I've ever used and highly recommend this. Very easy to blend and just and all around good product with great color.
Emily K.
This cream blush is really good! It goes on easily and blends out well. The pigmentation is good, not too little not too much that it's hard to control. I like wearing this when I'm working out for a slight touch of color to make me look alive and it stays on really well.
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
I was a little apprehensive about buying this but I'm glad I did. It blends well and its a cream. I have medium tan skin tone and I like how well it showed up. I don't use a lot because the color is so pigmented so a little goes a long way. I've never bought blush from the Sephora brand but i will purchasing more in the future.
Naj R.
brasilia
Esse blush é quase que insubstituível, porque ele fica bem natural em uma make mais clean e fica suave em em make mais impactante, independente o tom de pele (eu acho) ele se adéqua muito bem, enfim esse produto é maravilhoso, mas é difícil achar um dessa marca que não seja
Marina H.
Redondo Beach, CA
One of my favorite brands for blush. The color is perfect, and definitely true to color. It blends easily. Also a cheaper alternative to the more pricey brands. Personally I think it is great as it can double as pigmented or sheer, depending on how much you apply and how you blend. :)
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this a powder or a cream??