BY SEPHORA

A luxurious cream blush. This deluxe formula offers an easy and fun application, thanks to its domed-shape and ergonomic packaging. The cream texture transforms into a powder for easy blending and a natural finish with buildable intensity. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lizzie M.
Ormond Beach
This is the perfect product for trying to achieve the "all natural" look. The dewy glow of the cream blush makes it much easier to blend in with the skin, and the color is beautiful and natural. I will definitely continue to but this product.
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how small it is its creamy very pigmented i love using it under my highlight and i use it alone for a natural look:) i feel like you can use this as a lip balm
Neen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s quite affordable & it’s actually on sale right now. It’s a decent blush for its pricing, it’s creamy & goes on a tab bit deep but overall it’s a decent finish.
Jan P.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really great and super inexpensive as well! Picked this up and thought it would be too intense but when applied with a stippling brush it gives a natural flush to my skin and I'm tan olive skin. I love this so much I picked up a back up and one for my mom since she's close in skin shade! I also picked up the purple shade if Want to be a little more flushed than usual ;D highly recommend for med tan skin tones and will be purchasing more in the near future!
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see a lot of bad reviews for this blush because it's so pigmented, however that's one of the reasons I like this blush. Other people seem to be using their fingers or applying directly to their faces but I like to use a fluffy brush to swipe lightly across the blush and then apply, giving me a nice subtle glow.
Kylie H.
Unfortunately this product is too dark for my skin tone as it is very light. This would be amazing for Olive to deep skin though as it would leave a wonderful deep and natural tone. If you have oily skin, do not get this, it will turn greasy within about 2 hours of wear and clump up on the skin. If dry and deep skin describes your needs, this would probably be great for you!
Imani D.
This blush and my other from Black Radiance are my holy grail. If I do wear blush, which is normally going for a look that isn't natural, I'll either have of those two on my face. The shades are highly pigmented and goes on so nicely. A little goes along way but gives one of the best results for blushes.
Ieland F.
Very pigmented blush that gives you that very healthy look. You can make this more subtle or build it up for a more dramatic look that I use for dance recitals. Got a sample size of this free with a Sephora purchase!
L T.
Wauwatosa, WI
A (much more affordable) near-dupe for the MUFE cream blush--a little goes a long way, so try to use a light hand. Best used on well-moisturized skin, so that you have enough slip to blend blend blend. No shimmer/glitter in these formulas. Definitely a great value, will buy again.
Andreina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
El blusj nunca puede faltar en mi maquillaje, y mucho menos este, de Sephora🌷🌷🌷🌷😍 traen tonalidades que en otras marcas no encontramos y eso me vuelve loca por sus blush. Lo recomiendo 100%