BY SEPHORA

A luxurious cream blush. This deluxe formula offers an easy and fun application, thanks to its domed-shape and ergonomic packaging. The cream texture transforms into a powder for easy blending and a natural finish with buildable intensity. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lily H.
Lily H.
This blush is on clearance for $6 so take advantage if you're thinking of trying it out! This is a great creamy blush that turns into a powdery finish. I use an ELF small stipple brush to apply and blend out this blush and it blends really easily and looks natural. I'm going to check out the other colours and purchase before it's all gone.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me 01 All Smiles 0.12 oz
I really like the formula of the sephora brand blushes. They are highly pigmented and priced right for the amount you get. It didn't have a lot of fall out in the packaging and I was able to apply it with ease. I would definitely buy it again and liked the look of it.
Paulina D.
Paulina D.
Valrico, FL
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me 01 All Smiles 0.12 oz
I do not like this blush at all. Not easy to blend nor does it go on smoothly. Leaves my cheeks looking patchy and nothing is worse than that. The color looked promising but it looked completely different after I applied it to my skin. Would not recommend.
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me 01 All Smiles 0.12 oz
I love sephora collection blushes as they are high quality and decently priced. This blush color is one of my favorites. It enhances my cheeks and makes them look great. It has a matte finish. I love using it and i highly recommend it to others.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
This blush is perfect for a natural makeup day. The cream texture of this blush makes it look as if it is your natural blush peeking through. It has a subtle sheen to add a bit of glow to any look
Monteia S.
Monteia S.
Conyers, GA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me 01 All Smiles 0.12 oz
Blush me is sleek and smooth to the touch of my face the colors and the variety are wonderful I get a lot of stares from people bc the love the look on me people always ask what blush do u have on
Myah B.
Myah B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me 01 All Smiles 0.12 oz
I really loved this product, it made me always seem happy and everytime i looked in the mirror a smile formed on my face and thats what makes me happy
Baobai L.
Baobai L.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me 01 All Smiles 0.12 oz
I love the color selection that Sephora has! It is also buildable and long lasting! I love how it compliments my skin and how it does not cake up!
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me 01 All Smiles 0.12 oz
Love love this brand of anything. Had the best in everything. Can't go wrong. Everything from them is well worth the money.
Meivys R.
Meivys R.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me 01 All Smiles 0.12 oz
amo Este blush me dura muchas horas y El color es bello .es en crema nada pesado amo casi todos los productos de sephora