SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me

What it is:
A luxurious cream blush.

What it does:
This deluxe formula offers an easy and fun application, thanks to its domed-shape and ergonomic packaging. The cream texture transforms into a powder for easy blending and a natural finish with buildable intensity.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For a more natural effect, gently pat onto the middle of cheekbones and blend.
-For a more sculpted effect, draw a diagonal line from the bottom of the cheek upwards and blend

01 All Smiles - coral Ingredients:

Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil.

02 Crazed and Confused - vibrant pink Ingredients:

Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil.

03 Out of Control - purple Ingredients:

Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Mica, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil.

04 Young Love - deep rose Ingredients:

Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Talc, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate,Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How do you use this product?
does it move or crease?
Does anyone know if this one Texture is Slick Oily/Greasy?SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me!
Cynthia  A.
Fairfax, VA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me uploaded by Cynthia  A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 04 Young Love - deep rose
Very nice, classy and the consistency is amazing. Definitely getting another color soon
Dee K.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: 04 Young Love - deep rose
This blush is so beautiful and pigmented. To blend it out, I use my Elf Cosmetics Small Stipple Brush. It has a matte finish on the skin. It's buildable but you don't need to with the first swipe. I would recommend it.
Tamanna  A.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Review for: 04 Young Love - deep rose
Amazing Product super pigmented I am literally obsessed with this and it is so amazing I wear it every day is so cheap and affordable for the amount of pigment you get it is just amazing
Franxeen R.
Roanoke, TX
Review for: 04 Young Love - deep rose
I’m loving the look and feel of cream blushes as I get older and my skin less oily. I like this particular cream blush best in the winter. The texture is very creamy since it’s made with oil. Leaves a radiant and glossy finish with enough pigment that’s perfectly suited to my skin tone-woc friendly. Rated 4 stars because I’ve tried another cream blush I like better d/t it being a bit less oily and with longer staying power. Good product but I know Sephora doesn’t make this anymore.
Becky J.
Gold beach, OR
Nice blush, it doesn't take much at all this add extra color to your cheeks. I could see it lasting a good while!
Luisa P.
Bronx, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me uploaded by Luisa P.
Review for: 03 Out of Control - purple, 04 Young Love - deep rose, 01 All Smiles - coral
if you like cream blush this sephora option is for you! I love the natural finish that leaves on the skin. A touch of light color for radiant makeup. a super economic price.
Lee L.
Palmview, TX
SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me uploaded by Lee L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 02 Crazed and Confused - vibrant pink, 03 Out of Control - purple, 04 Young Love - deep rose, 01 All Smiles - coral
I have the vibrant pink and it’s nice and pigmented you only need a little bit of product and it shows and it’s very easy to apply it’s not powder !! And it lasts long definitely recommend to other very affordable SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush Me
Andreina L.
NORTH PORT, FL
Review for: 01 All Smiles - coral
El blusj nunca puede faltar en mi maquillaje, y mucho menos este, de Sephora🌷🌷🌷🌷😍 traen tonalidades que en otras marcas no encontramos y eso me vuelve loca por sus blush. Lo recomiendo 100%
Cayley H.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: 01 All Smiles - coral
I see a lot of bad reviews for this blush because it's so pigmented, however that's one of the reasons I like this blush. Other people seem to be using their fingers or applying directly to their faces but I like to use a fluffy brush to swipe lightly across the blush and then apply, giving me a nice subtle glow.
Chiara D.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: 04 Young Love - deep rose
I love it! Stay all day without retouch it, the color is perfect for me cause I have dark skin! But I want try also the deep rose too!