4 colors available

BY SEPHORA

Coverage: MediumSkin type: Sensitive Normal Dry Combination Oily A cream blush or luminizer in stick format. What does: This line of blushes and luminizers offer a practical stick format combined with a cream texture and powder finish that allows you to adjust the color intensity as desired. The blushes enhance the complexion for a natural look, while the illuminators highlight the facial areas that naturally capture light to boost the complexion's radiance. The luminizers also boast ultra-pearlescent shades that adapt perfectly to all skin colors. Both come in a practical, take-along stick format and can be applied directly to any area on your face thanks to their domed shape. Just blend with your fingertips and your work is done.

Buy on Sephora
FaithAnn A.
FaithAnn A.
Review for: Miss Sunshine
This product is the BOMB! I will buy this product for days come. It gives the perfect shimmer to the face. It also covers and blends well with other products. It is long lasting and never wore off when I had it on spending time with family made me more and more satisfied with everything this product dose.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Miss Sunshine
Really cute little guy. The color is beautiful. Only problem is as soon as I opened it..it broke but it probably got soft during shipping from the heat. The overall product is pretty though. Not a ton of product but it was only 8 bucks so you get a good amount for the price. Good dupe for the Milk makeup highlighter stick in Lit.
Gina V.
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this . Highlighter on the go never came in handy as much in life as it does right now for me . I literally went through two sticks already . You don't even have to blend it it looks fine as soon as you sweep it on . I'm usually applying it in the car at a stop light . Lifesaver
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Miss Secretive
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging the blush pros and this color put more beautifull pigmented color its good I little dark it's buildable it's good I like it I recommend to other an I would like to buy again I recommend
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
Eustis , Fl
Review for: Miss Sparkling
This protect is so good its to die for I love the color and it fits me well it is easy to use and easy to put on and take off . this is a product i wpuld invest in if i were looking into it . i did and its the best thing in my collection.
Tess W.
Tess W.
Providence, RI
Review for: Miss Gorgeous
I really want this pretty little lady. Cheap and chic! She has so much mystery, but alas packaging is the only real draw for me to this product. I don't use cheap blush because ew.
Zenda B.
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Miss Sunshine
I ordered the color Miss Sunshine which is beautiful. There's not a ton of product in there though, but for $8 I'm happy with with it. I may just order all four colors next time.
Grace P.
Grace P.
Overland Park
Review for: Miss Secretive
Everything is better in stick form, right? With this product that statement is true! I love makeup in stick because they are great for on the go and even when your running late. It's very easy to apply and very high quality!
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
Review for: Miss Sparkling
I ordered this yesterday from Sephora, waiting for it to arrive and will update my review on the product itself. However, I do love the packaging it is super cute and looks like it will be great to keep in my bag!
Samira M.
Samira M.
Review for: Miss Sunshine, Miss Sparkling
This product has been a game changer for me. It lasts all day and blends well with my makeup. One pro is that i can have it on the go. It has a very nice glow when you apply it and i would recommend this to anyone regardless
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just have to say that this has such cute packaging! Omg! Xo❤
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What makes these stand out from my 186500 other highlighters?
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good for oily skin types
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can the "Miss Sparkling" be used as a highlight??
Lindsay D.