SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush 101 Face Palette uploaded by Cynthia T.SEPHORA COLLECTION Blush 101 Face Palette uploaded by Rossana N.

BY SEPHORA

A custom patterned blush palette with four blush shades and one luminizer shade in a single pan. The Blush 101 Face Palette is like a one stop shop with everything needed to help create multiple cheek looks. The palette includes four blushes and a luminzer, which can each be used on their own or mixed to create custom shades. A tutorial is included for three unique looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The palette's powder design was inspired by Aztec tribal prints.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Hannah O.
Nebraska
This is more of a highlighter than a blush palette. It has a shimmery finish and when I bought this, that wasn’t what I was expecting/wanting. If you’re looking for an actual blush palette this is not the thing for you. If you’re looking for a blush tinted highlighter palette then this is the thing for you. The size of the palette is very big so I would say the pricing is reasonable for the amount you get in return.
Lauren A.
I am working on my second face palette now and I LOVE it. The shades are great and the shimmer is subtle, but catches in the sun. I get so many compliments using this product!! #GiftCrush
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I have both this face palette and the contour face palette and they both work amazingly! They add a good amount of color to your face without overdoing it. I love have the four colors in one palette - it makes traveling much easier and more convenient. Pigment is great, good quality, and I always trust Sephora brand.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
I love love love this palette. I cant mix the colors to create the right shade just for me depending on my mood. Doesn't have a cakey look to it. Goes on smooth. I have no compliant and recommend this to all of my friends.
Denise R.
Bell Gardens
I really enjoyed this blush. I like the way it looks when you blend all of the sections together gives you a very natural look. It is very easy to blend.It's also really nice because if I feel like wearing something bright I can use one of the brighter shade on their own. I am fair skin Latina and I can use it and it is fitting. My cousin who is darker complected has the same one and it looks beautiful on her as well it's very versatile.
Andreea R.
This blush is amazing. It gives me a matte finish, and it is heavily pigmented so just one stroke of your brush goes a long way.
Since the brush is so dense, it just sets the blush so perfectly. I recommend using dense brushes on this product, though, to get the most out of the pigmentation.
Rossana N.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm in love with this pallet I love how the colors blend yes it's buildable love the colors is like shimmery I love the kind of look.. this is my favorite from sephora yes I recommended it to everyone
Alana N.
I like this product a lot. While it's hard not to dirty up the highlight shade, I think you get a lot of product for the price. It's not SUPER pigmented, but totally build-able. If you have very pale skin, the brown shade makes for a beautiful contour shade!
ELIZABETH M.
BROOKLYN, NY
This for me did not provide a lot of color. I like a strong but subtle tint. I applied my brush multiple times to no avail. I prefer high pigmentation which allows for minimal application
JOHENY T.
Yo uso esta paleta de contorno cada vez que hago mi maquillaje! La calidad del polvo en sí en mi opinión es totalmente vale la pena el precio y dura mucho tiempo (dependiendo de la frecuencia con la que lo utilice). El uso de imprimación hace una gran diferencia y se mezcla mucho más fácil! Me encanta esta paleta de contorno y estoy obligado por ella!