BY SEPHORA #22 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gema O.
South Gate, CA
I have the lavaneder sented one and it smells so good. Besides the smell, the product is nice too. I initially bought this for my brother, since he's been wanting something that keeps him oil-free, but then I saw how well it worked and now I convinced him to share! It leave your fave pretty dry and that's it's job, so cheers!
Afsheen  S.
I liked using it but it wasn't really worth it for me although it serves the purpose.. I rather use a Kleenex
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
I have super oily skin. I don't know why I have not found these yet. They look like they would work perfect for my mid-day oily pop-ups. would love to try these out!
Melissa V.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently bought this and thought I'll give it a try. It doesn't absorb that much oil as I thought it'll be. Or maybe because my skin isn't so oily but I thought it'll take some oil off. It only took slightly a little bit only.
Sarah R.
Great Falls, VA
I got the one that smells like roses and it's nice because you can see the oil it takes from your face. You many need to use more then one depending on how oily your face is. It's not that pricey, I think it's a well priced product and would buy it again.
Taylor S.
Wylie, TX
IF YOU GET SUPER OILY THROUGHOUT THE DAY I RECCOMEND THIS!!! I get so oily and I use these about twice a day and it makes everything so much better.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have these in my bag! You would not believe the amount of oil these little sheets can soak up. It takes the shiny look away immediately. It's instant results and soooo worth the money.
Whitney S.
I love these oil blotting sheets! They do the trick, get the job done & do not remove make up in the process! :)
Amber P.
Navarre, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These papers are the coolest thing I've ever used. It's amazing to actually see how much oil was on my face by wiping my face with the sheets
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A fabulous item to carry with you at all times. Helps on those days that you don't have time to refresh your makeup.
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Amber U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Kimberly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these have powder on them?