BY SEPHORA #23 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Valen W.
Pearl , MS
Great for oily skin. Leaves you ace feeling great and refreshed. I hI any build up left on your face
Allison L.
Wilmore, KY
Easy to use to help blot that excess makeup. Kinda expensive, but the quality helps make up for it.
Zehra S.
Love these blotting sheets. I usually carry them in my gym bag and my wristlet. Good for touchups.
julia c.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product it really good! It gets rid of all the oil on my face and makes it look really good!
jackeline s.
Love love love, easy to use and perfect for my skin type. Does not mess up your makeup at all
Christina C.
Neponsit, NY
There are better blotting papers out there. They don't pick up the oils as much as others do.
Veronica A.
Not my favorite blotters ever. They seem to take off more makeup than they do grease
Megan P.
Richmond, VA
I didn't think they worked at all!!! Took off my makeup and I was still super oily!
Huda R.
Woodridge, IL
In love with these blotting sheets! Very afforfable and they definitely do the job!
Gabi z.
San Francisco, CA
These are great. They don't move my make up but take all the oil off of my face.
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Amber U.
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Do these have powder on them?