BY SEPHORA #22 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gabi z.
Redwood City, CA
These are great. They don't move my make up but take all the oil off of my face.
Zehra S.
Love these blotting sheets. I usually carry them in my gym bag and my wristlet. Good for touchups.
Veronica A.
Not my favorite blotters ever. They seem to take off more makeup than they do grease
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love blotting sheets. I have really oily skin and it’s something I’ve struggled with ever since I was little. I love that these leave on your makeup.
Shannon C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely helps with oil control and sweat. But it takes my foundation right off. They should come out with colored panels
Britni R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this...keeps the oil down withoit making my face look dull. It definitely met my expectations. I will be purchasing more
Mallory G.
new york, ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
always a fan of some good blotting papers but i think that these were a little pricey for the value they held.
Valen W.
Pearl , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for oily skin. Leaves you ace feeling great and refreshed. I hI any build up left on your face
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
This works well for those who have already done their makeup but have oily skin. You just blot it and it won't mess up the makeup
Erin R.
Mansfield , AR
These are simply amazing, talk about oil be gone!!!! These will do the trick!! I would recommend to anyone who is paranoid about oily spots!!!! Best things ever!!!
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Amber U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Kimberly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these have powder on them?