BY SEPHORA #22 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jonni N.
Indianapolis, IN
The cooling mint effect really made my skin feel fresh and rejuvenated. I loved it! Not only did it grab the grease and oil off of my face, it made it look alive again!
Summer K.
Glendale, AZ
These are typically used for oily skin but I use them during the summer as a pick me up after a sweaty day at work or a work out.
Darlene C.
They work really great but my face turns oily like an hour later. Maybe it's just my skin but these don't work great for me.
Heather  S.
Puyallup, WA
These are really nice, I have used several different kinds of Sephora blotting sheets and I will definitely be coming back to repurchase once I run out.
Shelbi K.
These cooling mist blotting papers are supper refressing. I am in love with this product and I would use them almost everyday
jackeline s.
Love love love, easy to use and perfect for my skin type. Does not mess up your makeup at all
Joseline A.
I tried these because my friend gave me one to try... ever since then I don't stop buying them! Very Good Product!
Angie F.
These blotting papers are ideal for my skin type. I have oily skin and these are perfect for on the go!
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
These blotter sheets are wonderful to keep in your purse to get rid of oil in your t-zone while on the go.
Kenzie
Joppa, MD
Might sound weird but I love the way they smell . And I can see a difference right after I use a sheet .
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Amber U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Kimberly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these have powder on them?