BY SEPHORA #23 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kiersten V.
I couldn't live without blotting papers and these work well. I have them stuffed in my desk at work, my car, my purse and anywhere else I can put them
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love blotting sheets. I have really oily skin and it’s something I’ve struggled with ever since I was little. I love that these leave on your makeup.
Taylor S.
Wylie, TX
IF YOU GET SUPER OILY THROUGHOUT THE DAY I RECCOMEND THIS!!! I get so oily and I use these about twice a day and it makes everything so much better.
Meaghan H.
Metairie, La
These do a great job of removing oil from my face without removing my makeup. I like that they have tea tree oil in them because they help with acne.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
These blotting papers are fantastic! I keep a packet of them in my bag at all times for when I feel my skin to get oily. I highly recommend them.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
Great blotting paper - keep it in my travel bag for on the airplane. Do not use papers on a daily basis, but when traveling seem to need them.
Amber P.
Navarre, FL
These papers are the coolest thing I've ever used. It's amazing to actually see how much oil was on my face by wiping my face with the sheets
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
I like this product mainly because I have the most oily face ever. This helps blot the oils off my t some area without taking my makeup off
Yewande O.
Perfect in the summer when the sun makes your skin shine, or if you just have oily skin. I never leave home without my blotting papers
Michelle M.
Antioch, TN
Blotting papers like this come in VERY handy for me in the summertime! My skin gets very shiny, and that is not a look anyone enjoys!
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Amber U.
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Do these have powder on them?