BY SEPHORA #22 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
These sheets are awesome! I have really oily skin and when I need at quick "pat down" I pull in of these out of my purse, blot, and I'm good to go! Super convent and they smell great
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD
These are perfect for on the go...fit into any purse or wristlet. They work great. I use them throughout the day when my face gets oily. Doesn't mess up your makeup one bit.
Flo S.
This is something that you can't get enough especially for those special events. I have a combination skin and this is really great to reduce your oilyness on your T zone.
Meaghan H.
Metairie, La
These do a great job of removing oil from my face without removing my makeup. I like that they have tea tree oil in them because they help with acne.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
Great blotting paper - keep it in my travel bag for on the airplane. Do not use papers on a daily basis, but when traveling seem to need them.
Rachel C.
Fullerton, CA
It comes in a very convenient and useful packaging so you can pretty much take it anywhere and pull it out anytime. I like caring this around on hot days when i feel like my skin is getting too dewy and oily.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
These blotting papers are fantastic! I keep a packet of them in my bag at all times for when I feel my skin to get oily. I highly recommend them.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
I like this product mainly because I have the most oily face ever. This helps blot the oils off my t some area without taking my makeup off
Yewande O.
Perfect in the summer when the sun makes your skin shine, or if you just have oily skin. I never leave home without my blotting papers
Michelle M.
Antioch, TN
Blotting papers like this come in VERY handy for me in the summertime! My skin gets very shiny, and that is not a look anyone enjoys!
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Amber U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Kimberly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these have powder on them?