BY SEPHORA #23 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD
These are perfect for on the go...fit into any purse or wristlet. They work great. I use them throughout the day when my face gets oily. Doesn't mess up your makeup one bit.
Flo S.
This is something that you can't get enough especially for those special events. I have a combination skin and this is really great to reduce your oilyness on your T zone.
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
I have super oily skin. I don't know why I have not found these yet. They look like they would work perfect for my mid-day oily pop-ups. would love to try these out!
Rachel C.
Fullerton, CA
It comes in a very convenient and useful packaging so you can pretty much take it anywhere and pull it out anytime. I like caring this around on hot days when i feel like my skin is getting too dewy and oily.
Erin R.
Mansfield , AR
These are simply amazing, talk about oil be gone!!!! These will do the trick!! I would recommend to anyone who is paranoid about oily spots!!!! Best things ever!!!
Jonni N.
Indianapolis, IN
The cooling mint effect really made my skin feel fresh and rejuvenated. I loved it! Not only did it grab the grease and oil off of my face, it made it look alive again!
Julia G.
Warrenville, IL
I love these sheets. My face gets incredibly oily and these sheets bring some matte back to my face. As compact as they are it's still good for your whole face
Linda S.
This is not my first time using blotting tissues. I like that these are natural, they blot my skin nicely and leave me shine free. I'll purchase these again.
Beauty P.
Sephora blotting papers are really good & last a while. I find myself using one of these vs 2-3 of cheap brands. Definitely worth it if you have oily skin!
Heather  S.
Puyallup, WA
These are really nice, I have used several different kinds of Sephora blotting sheets and I will definitely be coming back to repurchase once I run out.
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Amber U.
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Do these have powder on them?