BY SEPHORA #23 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
ashley s.
Valley Village, CA
Love this product! easy to carry because it is so small and it works perfectly. i am able to remove my oil without my makeup coming off. its amazing because you do not have to reapply your makeup which causes your pores to get even more clogged.
Paola M.
I can't leave my house without these blotting sheets! Works really goos on your skin and does not remove your make up. The little box comes with 100 sheets to use.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
These are great for throughout the day instead of constantly putting more powder on your face to dry up the oil. You just wipe and go. So easy and no chance of getting make up on your clothes at work.
Zoe X.
Santa Cruz, CA
These sheets are thicker than the other sephora or bocia blotting papers, and I feel like they absorb more oil. However, I have to be careful and only press, not wipe, the sheet on my skin otherwise it may disturb my makeup a little. I love using these during the summer.
Ann Marie M.
A must have for your purse or desk at work! Scent isn't particularly strong but these make a HUGE difference in shine and breakout prevention. I use throughout the day, especially on my T zone.
Judith B.
Columbus, OH
These sheets are perfect to keep in your beach bag or purse on a summer day! They are easy to find at your local grocery store and inexpensive. Blot away the day and leave your face feeling fresh and new with these papers.
Desiree N.
I use these blotting sheets everyday, my skin gets really oily and these help so much. They leave my skin soft and smelling good and free of all the oil that typically names me break out.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I always have these in my bag! You would not believe the amount of oil these little sheets can soak up. It takes the shiny look away immediately. It's instant results and soooo worth the money.
Emily R.
I love these blotting papers. They work great for the price! I usually use them once a day to make my skin look nice and refreshed again! Great product and I will continue to buy them!
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
These sheets are awesome! I have really oily skin and when I need at quick "pat down" I pull in of these out of my purse, blot, and I'm good to go! Super convent and they smell great
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Amber U.
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Do these have powder on them?