BY SEPHORA #22 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cassie S.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I keep these in bag and bring them everywhere. This is something I like to have where I am. If I am feeling oily I grab a sheet and wipe my face and it works great.
Meghan C.
Morristown, NJ
I really like these blotting sheets. My T-zone tends to get oily midday and these sheets are great. They don't interfere with my make-up and help mattify my skin. The packet is very slim so I can slip it into my pocket on the way to the bathroom.
Paola M.
I can't leave my house without these blotting sheets! Works really goos on your skin and does not remove your make up. The little box comes with 100 sheets to use.
Linda S.
This is not my first time using blotting tissues. I like that these are natural, they blot my skin nicely and leave me shine free. I'll purchase these again.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
These are great for throughout the day instead of constantly putting more powder on your face to dry up the oil. You just wipe and go. So easy and no chance of getting make up on your clothes at work.
Zoe X.
Santa Cruz, CA
These sheets are thicker than the other sephora or bocia blotting papers, and I feel like they absorb more oil. However, I have to be careful and only press, not wipe, the sheet on my skin otherwise it may disturb my makeup a little. I love using these during the summer.
Ann Marie M.
A must have for your purse or desk at work! Scent isn't particularly strong but these make a HUGE difference in shine and breakout prevention. I use throughout the day, especially on my T zone.
Desiree N.
I use these blotting sheets everyday, my skin gets really oily and these help so much. They leave my skin soft and smelling good and free of all the oil that typically names me break out.
Emily R.
I love these blotting papers. They work great for the price! I usually use them once a day to make my skin look nice and refreshed again! Great product and I will continue to buy them!
Julia G.
Warrenville, IL
I love these sheets. My face gets incredibly oily and these sheets bring some matte back to my face. As compact as they are it's still good for your whole face
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Amber U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Kimberly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these have powder on them?