BY SEPHORA #22 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great, I just think it's a bit over priced. The NYX blotting papers work just fine for less. I got the rose scented pink ones (which do actually smell like roses).
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think these are great. I typically only buy them if they are on sale though! I prefer these over the typical blue, plastic feeling ones. I feel like this texture doesn't push your makeup around, simply absorbing oil as it should!
NoOneToCompare C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being prone to oily skin this is great! I get to blot and remove access oil with removing my foundation or makeup. This works very well again while on the go and don't have time to refresh your entire makeup look.
Amanda P.
My skin is naturally very oily in my t-zone. this is great value. It's cheaper than most because it's store brand but it gets the job done. I keep it in my bag at all times
Lauren L.
I'm the type of person who prefers using blotting papers over touching up with powder, so my blotting papers have to get the job done. I use blotting papers almost every day because I'm oily in my t-zone by noon. While the scent of these blotting sheets are much more fragrant than others that I've tried, everything else is subpar. The sheets are small and I often need to use two to be completely oil-free. I also don't see any other benefits from this paper aside from soaking up oil so there's also nothing special in that area. Don't bother with these blotting sheets and go for a Boscia one instead.
Virginia P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these. I am a huge fan of blotting papers because I don't like to cake on layer after layer of powder on humid/hot days. The powder is lightly scented in lavender (which in itself is soothing), and the thin papers just float across your skin. Usually I'll blot first in the really shiny areas (T-zone and cheekbones), and then take a second paper to swipe across all areas of my face. These papers don't mattify completely; they return your face to a natural glow. I like these best for those times that I'm actually "sweaty": clubs/bars, beach, hot days. As well, because I like my skin to be dewy, I have used these papers in lieu of translucent powder. Overall, definitely an A!
Nina R.
Fort Campbell , KY
I usually buy my blotting papers from Sally's but I thought I'd save a trip and try these out. I really liked them! They weren't too bad on the price either :) great product for keeping your skin from getting oily.
Desiree G.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a great thing to use for people who end up with shiny skin midway thru the day. Just take out a sheet and blot the area you want to matte and boom. Easy to use and doesn't mess with your make up.
Alyssa M.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a love or hate one. I have bought several brands of blotting paper just to try them out and this isn't one of the better ones. I do not get that oily in the first place but when I do I don't want to be and want a product that will take care of that. This isn't it.
Alicia B.
Collegeville, PA
This product is great! I have nothing negative to say. It's super convenient and fits right in my purse. I have very oily skin and it sucks it all right up. It doesn't even take off my makeup. It even leaves behind a fresh mint smell. It's a must have!
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Amber U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Kimberly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these have powder on them?