BY SEPHORA #23 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
I actually have the herbal rose blotting papers. They definitely soak up the juice and stop the shine. They smell spectacular. I am constantly handing them out to friends so they can try them out! Worth the money and highly recommended
Nina R.
Fort Campbell, KY
I usually buy my blotting papers from Sally's but I thought I'd save a trip and try these out. I really liked them! They weren't too bad on the price either :) great product for keeping your skin from getting oily.
Desiree G.
El Paso, TX
These are a great thing to use for people who end up with shiny skin midway thru the day. Just take out a sheet and blot the area you want to matte and boom. Easy to use and doesn't mess with your make up.
Alyssa M.
Gainesville, FL
This product is a love or hate one. I have bought several brands of blotting paper just to try them out and this isn't one of the better ones. I do not get that oily in the first place but when I do I don't want to be and want a product that will take care of that. This isn't it.
elda m.
LasVegas
These Sephora Collection Blotting Papers Natural are my skin's savor during the summer months. My T-Zone is supper oily and these papers are a quick and easy touch up. I have them in my purse and in my desk at work. I will re purchase them next summer.
Alicia B.
Collegeville, PA
This product is great! I have nothing negative to say. It's super convenient and fits right in my purse. I have very oily skin and it sucks it all right up. It doesn't even take off my makeup. It even leaves behind a fresh mint smell. It's a must have!
Jenny G.
Oelwein, IA
I love to try new blotting papers. At the end of the day my the zone is an oily mess. I'm glad to stay these were up for these he job. By lunchtime I was starting to look a bit shiny but one dab of these and my problem areas looked good as new!
Cassie S.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I keep these in bag and bring them everywhere. This is something I like to have where I am. If I am feeling oily I grab a sheet and wipe my face and it works great.
Anna R.
Arlington, VA
sephora blotting papers are the best. my personal fave are the mattifying ones! most oil blotting sheets take off my nose powder, and these conviently have translucent powder on them! they function so well for me! love these and defo need to buy again :)
Meghan C.
Morristown, NJ
I really like these blotting sheets. My T-zone tends to get oily midday and these sheets are great. They don't interfere with my make-up and help mattify my skin. The packet is very slim so I can slip it into my pocket on the way to the bathroom.
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Amber U.
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Do these have powder on them?