BY SEPHORA #23 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
NoOneToCompare C.
Being prone to oily skin this is great! I get to blot and remove access oil with removing my foundation or makeup. This works very well again while on the go and don't have time to refresh your entire makeup look.
Amanda P.
My skin is naturally very oily in my t-zone. this is great value. It's cheaper than most because it's store brand but it gets the job done. I keep it in my bag at all times
Megan C.
TBH it's great! I love it. I do think it is still expensive and the size of the blotting paper isn't that big... I use at least 2-3 every time when I blot... I would suggest to buy the ones from boscia
Lauren L.
I'm the type of person who prefers using blotting papers over touching up with powder, so my blotting papers have to get the job done. I use blotting papers almost every day because I'm oily in my t-zone by noon. While the scent of these blotting sheets are much more fragrant than others that I've tried, everything else is subpar. The sheets are small and I often need to use two to be completely oil-free. I also don't see any other benefits from this paper aside from soaking up oil so there's also nothing special in that area. Don't bother with these blotting sheets and go for a Boscia one instead.
Virginia P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these. I am a huge fan of blotting papers because I don't like to cake on layer after layer of powder on humid/hot days. The powder is lightly scented in lavender (which in itself is soothing), and the thin papers just float across your skin. Usually I'll blot first in the really shiny areas (T-zone and cheekbones), and then take a second paper to swipe across all areas of my face. These papers don't mattify completely; they return your face to a natural glow. I like these best for those times that I'm actually "sweaty": clubs/bars, beach, hot days. As well, because I like my skin to be dewy, I have used these papers in lieu of translucent powder. Overall, definitely an A!
Jodi S.
I love these charcoal blotting papers from sephora brand. They are just as good as the ones by Bosia and cheaper. They get the oil off of my face and leave the make up intact. This is the one product i can not live without. I have a stash at all times. I believe 100 sheets are $8.00 at sephora stores.
Trinh D.
Katy, TX
These blotting papers are awesome! I cannot leave home without these. During any season, I get oily in the T-zone. When taking pictures, I have to use my blotting papers because it'll give me the natural matte and glowing face--whether I have make-up on or not. As for the smell, I don't smell too much of the scent but in all the Sephora blotting papers, they have different vitamins and other great ingredients to I leave on my face. I am completely satisfied. =)
Gema O.
South Gate, CA
I have the lavaneder sented one and it smells so good. Besides the smell, the product is nice too. I initially bought this for my brother, since he's been wanting something that keeps him oil-free, but then I saw how well it worked and now I convinced him to share! It leave your fave pretty dry and that's it's job, so cheers!
Lisa S.
I like these blottings papers but wish they were bigger! I have very oily skin that gets shiny fast and I need at least 3 sheets at a time to blot my entire face. The pack is convenient and small enough to stash in my purse or my desk at work for touch ups.
Michelle L.
Redmond, WA
My fav blotting sheets! Still very affordable but very effective and if you are wearing makeup, it does not disturb anything you blot! It can instantly make you matte again but not a drying kind but more like a natural matte. And love the added benefits of these sheets, highly recommend!
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Amber U.
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Do these have powder on them?