BY SEPHORA #22 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julie H.
Elk Grove, CA
This is the holy grail for days when my face wants to be oily. The packaging is cute && the pink blotting papers are adorbs!
Michelle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Keeps the sweat off of my skin giving me a beatific matte finish. Perfect for those hot summer days!
julia c.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product it really good! It gets rid of all the oil on my face and makes it look really good!
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
This are my life line every day. I have oily skin and need these every day. I've tired so many blotting sheets, but this soft rose scent is the best thing ever.
When I feel oily, in don't feel good & these always make me relax & feel good again.
I will buy these for life
Mercae B.
Bremerton, WA
I actually have an iteration of this from about five years ago. I use them sparingly and really only for photo shoots or big events so they've lasted an eternity. They're really useful and help keep my skin shine free.
Olivia W.
West Plains
I do not like these blotting papers at all. I used them once and I was done with them. The packaging is dull and boring. It was disappointing all the way around. I would not buy these again.
Megan C.
TBH it's great! I love it. I do think it is still expensive and the size of the blotting paper isn't that big... I use at least 2-3 every time when I blot... I would suggest to buy the ones from boscia
Maiah V.
oklahoma city, OK
absolutely love this product!! these blotting sheets do such a good job at getting rid of all the access oil my skin accumulates during a long day. also at a good value. definitely recommend to someone who has oily skin and or lives in a hot location. especially great for the summer. the cooling mint kind is very refreshing. it also comes in a cute sleek packaging. easy to just throw in your purse.
Yahaira T.
Independence, MO
I love these! I have oily skin and these help me keep my skin matte through out the day. I just pack these in my purse and whenever I'm feeling oily I pat one across my face. You can see how much oil he little sheet picks up and you'll notice right away your face is visibly oil free.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I have these blotting papers in "Herbal Rose" and I absolutely love them. Not only do they work super well at getting rid of oil (and I only need one sheet for my whole face), they also smell incredible. They're affordable and the rose scent is so soothing and enjoyable.
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Amber U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Kimberly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these have powder on them?