BY SEPHORA #23 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mahjabin C.
I have really oily skin and therefore these blotting papers are my real best friends right now!! because it helps control the oiliness of my skin and leaves a matte effect.
Antonia K.
Toronto, ON
These botting sheets are amazing. They work fantastic and aren't overly expensive. I use these when I feel a little shiny, but I don't want to add anymore makeup than I already have on.
Stacy L.
Lviv, Lviv region
l love how well these sheets work for my oily skin. After blotting my skin stays matte for about 4-5 hours, which I think is a really good result for blotting sheets.
Kayla R.
Ajax, Ontario
This is one of my favorite products to keep in my bag at all times! I have very oily skin and this just comes in so handy to help clear up the oil
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Sephora COLLECTION Blottimg Papers Natural Vitamins C E- 50 Sheets mi marca consentida siempre nos sorprende con nuevos productos como este lo amo
Kaitlin M.
Brantford, Ontario
I love these! They smell sooooooo good and work fantastic. does not mess up make up, removes oil and leaves your skin looking matte.
Emily Lynn S.
Toronto , Ontario
I got this products for my best friends who face get oily. she loves it. works amazing. sucks up the oil great.
Yawelida G.
Pretty useful to get rid of sweat and humidity before it ruins your makeup, comes in handy to keep a pack nearby.
Sarita R.
Aguada, PR
Great for the price, get the job done but are kind of small and you might end using more than one.
Justina C.
I use these everyday. greatest thing ever. they take all the oils out of my skin! I love it !
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Amber U.
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Do these have powder on them?