BY SEPHORA #23 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
These are so helpful ! Help my makeup a lot , love that it mattifies as well !
Chanel R.
Casselberry, FL
Works great! I always carry these around. Does not tear which is a big plus!
Stacy Z.
Before this I used to use Boscia "Clear Complexion Blotting Linen" and switching to these Sephora ones was the best decision. From these Sephora blotting papers, I have used Rose, Cooling Mint, and Calming Natural Tea Tree and they don't disappoint. They blot your oil without moving your makeup at all. I like how that I can see the oil on the sheets because it makes me feel/know that it is doing its job. Depending what makeup I wear I use about 1-3 sheets to blot my face and I like that it makes my face looking and feeling matte afterwards.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Great for oily skin. I can't get enough of it. They help me through the day, whenever I feel my face is super shiny I just grab the nice little package from my purse and voila! I like how they help to keep my face matte. And the price is reasonable.
Melissa S.
Effective and affordable. The method of dispensing could use a revision, the tab doesn't stick to the sheets for more than the first ten, at which point you have to use your fingers and generally grab more than you intended, which means a lot of wasted sheets. Still, it works and it's worth it.
Araceli M.
Me parece un buen producto, si, pero creo que podría mejorar y mucho, sin embargo, es probablemente uno de los poco que realmente funcionan, o al menos asi lo siento yo, ya que me parece que es un producto muy eficaz y cole su objetivo, me parece muy bueno.
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
These are great! Small enough to just throw in your purse and go. I use them throughout the day and they really control my oily skin SEPHORA COLLECTION Blotting Papers Natural Vitamins C+E 50 Sheets
Melissa V.
Edmonton, AB
The charcoal ones are my favorite. I find they remove the oil on my face without removing my make up as well. I have bought these over and over again and will continue to buy them. I stock up on Sephora sheets when they have the VIB sale going on. Would definitely pay full price on them.
Irene L.
Absolutely love these blotting sheets from Sephora! It's so inexpensive and works great! I use the green packaging one which is the blotting sheets with calming natural tea tree. This one smells so good and relaxing!
elizabeth k.
I've used the charcoal and herbal rose ones and they're amazing for controlling oils without smudging your makeup. The herbal rose smells good and leave a nice scent to your face but my favorite one is the charcoal one! I never leave my house without these oil absorbers!
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Amber U.
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Do these have powder on them?