BY SEPHORA #22 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Trinh D.
Katy, TX
These blotting papers are awesome! I cannot leave home without these. During any season, I get oily in the T-zone. When taking pictures, I have to use my blotting papers because it'll give me the natural matte and glowing face--whether I have make-up on or not. As for the smell, I don't smell too much of the scent but in all the Sephora blotting papers, they have different vitamins and other great ingredients to I leave on my face. I am completely satisfied. =)
Jenny G.
Oelwein, IA
I love to try new blotting papers. At the end of the day my the zone is an oily mess. I'm glad to stay these were up for these he job. By lunchtime I was starting to look a bit shiny but one dab of these and my problem areas looked good as new!
Melissa V.
Edmonton, AB
The charcoal ones are my favorite. I find they remove the oil on my face without removing my make up as well. I have bought these over and over again and will continue to buy them. I stock up on Sephora sheets when they have the VIB sale going on. Would definitely pay full price on them.
elizabeth k.
I've used the charcoal and herbal rose ones and they're amazing for controlling oils without smudging your makeup. The herbal rose smells good and leave a nice scent to your face but my favorite one is the charcoal one! I never leave my house without these oil absorbers!
Kayla R.
Ajax, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite products to keep in my bag at all times! I have very oily skin and this just comes in so handy to help clear up the oil
Stacy Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before this I used to use Boscia "Clear Complexion Blotting Linen" and switching to these Sephora ones was the best decision. From these Sephora blotting papers, I have used Rose, Cooling Mint, and Calming Natural Tea Tree and they don't disappoint. They blot your oil without moving your makeup at all. I like how that I can see the oil on the sheets because it makes me feel/know that it is doing its job. Depending what makeup I wear I use about 1-3 sheets to blot my face and I like that it makes my face looking and feeling matte afterwards.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for oily skin. I can't get enough of it. They help me through the day, whenever I feel my face is super shiny I just grab the nice little package from my purse and voila! I like how they help to keep my face matte. And the price is reasonable.
Melissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Effective and affordable. The method of dispensing could use a revision, the tab doesn't stick to the sheets for more than the first ten, at which point you have to use your fingers and generally grab more than you intended, which means a lot of wasted sheets. Still, it works and it's worth it.
Araceli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me parece un buen producto, si, pero creo que podría mejorar y mucho, sin embargo, es probablemente uno de los poco que realmente funcionan, o al menos asi lo siento yo, ya que me parece que es un producto muy eficaz y cole su objetivo, me parece muy bueno.
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great! Small enough to just throw in your purse and go. I use them throughout the day and they really control my oily skin SEPHORA COLLECTION Blotting Papers Natural Vitamins C+E 50 Sheets
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Amber U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Kimberly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these have powder on them?