8 colors available

BY SEPHORA #16 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other bran...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these charcoal blotting papers from sephora brand. They are just as good as the ones by Bosia and cheaper. They get the oil off of my face and leave the make up intact. This is the one product i can not live without. I have a stash at all times. I believe 100 sheets are $8.00 at sephora stores.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Redmond, WA
My fav blotting sheets! Still very affordable but very effective and if you are wearing makeup, it does not disturb anything you blot! It can instantly make you matte again but not a drying kind but more like a natural matte. And love the added benefits of these sheets, highly recommend!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
I like these blottings papers but wish they were bigger! I have very oily skin that gets shiny fast and I need at least 3 sheets at a time to blot my entire face. The pack is convenient and small enough to stash in my purse or my desk at work for touch ups.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Arlington, VA
sephora blotting papers are the best. my personal fave are the mattifying ones! most oil blotting sheets take off my nose powder, and these conviently have translucent powder on them! they function so well for me! love these and defo need to buy again :)
elda m.
elda m.
LasVegas
These Sephora Collection Blotting Papers Natural are my skin's savor during the summer months. My T-Zone is supper oily and these papers are a quick and easy touch up. I have them in my purse and in my desk at work. I will re purchase them next summer.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Valley Village, CA
Love this product! easy to carry because it is so small and it works perfectly. i am able to remove my oil without my makeup coming off. its amazing because you do not have to reapply your makeup which causes your pores to get even more clogged.
jennifer L.
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually have the herbal rose blotting papers. They definitely soak up the juice and stop the shine. They smell spectacular. I am constantly handing them out to friends so they can try them out! Worth the money and highly recommended
Judith B.
Judith B.
Toledo, OH
These sheets are perfect to keep in your beach bag or purse on a summer day! They are easy to find at your local grocery store and inexpensive. Blot away the day and leave your face feeling fresh and new with these papers.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Warrenville, IL
I love these sheets. My face gets incredibly oily and these sheets bring some matte back to my face. As compact as they are it's still good for your whole face
Beauty P.
Beauty P.
Sephora blotting papers are really good & last a while. I find myself using one of these vs 2-3 of cheap brands. Definitely worth it if you have oily skin!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Amber U.
Amber U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Do these have powder on them?