BY SEPHORA #23 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A collection of innovative blotting sheets infused with targeted skin-soothing ingredients. Touch up anytime with these convenient blotting papers specially designed to relieve a variety of skin needs. Use the vitamin C-infused papers to protect the complexion from free radicals, the matte version to control oil, the tea tree sheets to heal tired skin, and the lavender papers to sooth agitated skin. Simply pull out a sheet and gently blot it around the entire face. Each set of 50 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag. see more...

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other br...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Olivia W.
West Plains
I do not like these blotting papers at all. I used them once and I was done with them. The packaging is dull and boring. It was disappointing all the way around. I would not buy these again.
Maiah V.
oklahoma city, OK
Review for: Cooling Mint 100 more...
absolutely love this product!! these blotting sheets do such a good job at getting rid of all the access oil my skin accumulates during a long day. also at a good value. definitely recommend to someone who has oily skin and or lives in a hot location. especially great for the summer. the cooling mint kind is very refreshing. it also comes in a cute sleek packaging. easy to just throw in your purse.
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
This are my life line every day. I have oily skin and need these every day. I've tired so many blotting sheets, but this soft rose scent is the best thing ever.
When I feel oily, in don't feel good & these always make me relax & feel good again.
I will buy these for life
Melissa V.
Stockton, CA
I have recently bought this and thought I'll give it a try. It doesn't absorb that much oil as I thought it'll be. Or maybe because my skin isn't so oily but I thought it'll take some oil off. It only took slightly a little bit only.
Yahaira T.
Independence, MO
I love these! I have oily skin and these help me keep my skin matte through out the day. I just pack these in my purse and whenever I'm feeling oily I pat one across my face. You can see how much oil he little sheet picks up and you'll notice right away your face is visibly oil free.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I have these blotting papers in "Herbal Rose" and I absolutely love them. Not only do they work super well at getting rid of oil (and I only need one sheet for my whole face), they also smell incredible. They're affordable and the rose scent is so soothing and enjoyable.
Emily S.
Works great, I just think it's a bit over priced. The NYX blotting papers work just fine for less. I got the rose scented pink ones (which do actually smell like roses).
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I think these are great. I typically only buy them if they are on sale though! I prefer these over the typical blue, plastic feeling ones. I feel like this texture doesn't push your makeup around, simply absorbing oil as it should!
Sarah R.
Great Falls, VA
I got the one that smells like roses and it's nice because you can see the oil it takes from your face. You many need to use more then one depending on how oily your face is. It's not that pricey, I think it's a well priced product and would buy it again.
Mercae B.
Bremerton, WA
I actually have an iteration of this from about five years ago. I use them sparingly and really only for photo shoots or big events so they've lasted an eternity. They're really useful and help keep my skin shine free.
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Amber U.
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Do these have powder on them?